cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enable to printout billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi :

I encountered information says "output XXXX for partner XXXXXX cannot be processed" when I am trying to issue ouput billing via vf03,then I tried to click question mark, the diagnosis indicated "The proposed output cannot be processed. You can only display details.

In Customizing, the "CannotBeChanged" indicator has been set for output type XXXX. Help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My guess is that 'output type XXXX' has already been processed and, therefore, no further processing is allowed due to the configuration. Sometimes this may be worked around by manually adding the output in VF02, but if this output has been set to be processed only once, there is probably a good reason. If there is no valid reason, I'd recommend removing this restriction.

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl navigate to the menu Goto -> Determination analysis on the header->output screen and check whether the output deter analysis helps you finding the reason. If it is not working in VF03, please check through VF02.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Run tcode SU53 after this message. Surely you don't have permission. So, I think that it's a problem related with authoritations.

Regards

Eduardo