cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Table A018 Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My problem is while creating the condition table A018 I missed out to tick the indicator With release status,

So how we can ticked it?

And after changing the indicator can we use this in ME11/ME12 to change the Processing Status?

Please help me on this,

Thank you very much in advance.

Thanks,

Sachin Khairnar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

AS per my knowledge you can't Tick With release status in Change mode you better to create new condition table and do it

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

Thanks for your quick response,

I have created new Z condition table with indicator 'With Release Status' as checked.

As per our requirement the Processing status should get changed in ME11 / ME12 when we click on the Condition Tab.

but its giving dump when I try to change it over there.

It will be really helpful if you give some overview.

Once again thanks for your response.

Thanks

Sachin

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Can you Share us what is the Dump Error you are getting

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you're talking about A018 then it's created by SAP and NOT supposed to be changed..

Always create your own table and try to change..and A018 is nothing but condition table 018..these need to be handled via v/04 or v/05

Regards

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

As I have created the Z condition type table when we use the transaction ME11 / ME12 it takes by default condition type A018 which need to be changed to newly created Z condition type table.

So I want to ask is it possible that we can use the Z condition type table in ME11 / ME12 for changing the processing status without using EXIT?