Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit management- oldest open items over due

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

In OVA8 settings- oldest open items-90days and warning message

for example when user raise a sales order with amt of 10000. credit limit is 50000 and billable value is 20000 and oldest open

items over due is 5000. so sales order will be blocked for credit check.

business requirement is, if odest open items less than 10% of credit limit then system has to release the sales order automatically

means sales order should not block for credit check, if odest open items more than 10% of credit limit then it has to block.

can we do someting in USER1 in OVA8

kindly suggest

Regards,

Nagesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagesh,

Very intrusting requirement.

Defiantly to achieve this you need to use some user exit. There are some standard user exits like:

LVKMPFZ1: USER_CREDIT_CHECK1

LVKMPFZ1: USER_CREDIT_CHECK2

LVKMPFZ1: USER_CREDIT_CHECK3

I think functional specification is like "as soon as the values entered in the sales order system will perform normal credit check and should find if any open item there,if any open item is there then system should compair the table RFPOSXEXT and field DMSHB with the table KNKK feild KLIMK.Now here you ask your abaper to write a logic if value of feild DMSHB is less then or equal to the 10% of total value of feild KLIMK then in sales order oldest open item and overall credit status feild should be A else B or what ever your requirement is."

I hope i am talking in right sense and somebody else will give you better solution or explanation.

Once reach the solution, then please do not forget to update in the forum as i defiantly want to know how you achieved this.

Thanks,

Davinder

Edited by: davinderpalsingh on Sep 26, 2011 12:12 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply Davinder,

I require a BAPI, inorder to find the all oldest open items. BAPI( BAPI_CR_ACC_GETOLDESTOPENITEM) is giving only one oldest open item.

so that i will ask ABAPer to write logic in USER1 in OVA8.

if get that also how to release the order, which has lass than 10% of credit limit.

please suggests.

regards,

Nagesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

Awaiting for response.

regards,

Nagesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

any suggestions please

Regards,

Nagesh

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

BAPI( BAPI_CR_ACC_GETOLDESTOPENITEM) is giving only one oldest open item.

The oldest open item will always be a single item and cannot be multiple. I guess, you are mistaken with the word OLDEST. Your requirement might be to check all the open items and if the total of these open items is not exceeding 10% of the total credit limit then release the credit block. When you are planning to do this validation during sales order creation...there is no point of releasing the block...your developer should see that the block is not set. If the total of open items exceeds the 10% of credit limit, then the credit block should be set. You can use the userexits provided above by Davinder to handle this requirement.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi Sankar,

thanks for your replay

I mean oldest open items over due is open items which is more than the days mentioned in OVA8 settings(Days oldestItem).

need some clarification on your points

When you are planning to do this validation during sales order creation...there is no point of releasing the block...your developer should see that the block is not set.

please let me know where we need to see the block is not set

regards,

Nagesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

any suggestions please

Regards,

Nagesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did't get where you want to check the block exactly, but in OVA8 we can make setting that weather the credit check is relevent for block or not.If you want to check the perticular sales order that we can check in table VBUK.

If not helping then please explain more what exactly you want

Thanks,

Davinder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In OVA8,Oldest open items over due credit check is relevent for block and 90 days is the limit for it. business requirement is, if all open items value, which are more than 90 days, less than 10% of credit limit then systems should not block else normally it blocks.

where can i write the logic and how to release the block if less than 10% of credit limit.

I hope you understand my requirement,Please let me know any additional info.

regards,

Nagesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

any suggestions please

Regards,

Nagesh

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In OVA8,Oldest open items over due credit check is relevent for block and 90 days is the limit for it. business requirement is, if all open items value, which are more than 90 days, less than 10% of credit limit then systems should not block else normally it blocks.

In OVA8, try with the option of OPEN ITEMS maintaining the values for 'Max.open.item%' as 10 and the 'NoDays Open' as 90.

Please try and post the result. You can go for an enhancement if the above option doesn't work.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Ravi Sankar,

Its is working fine.

Answers (0)