cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to assign CTCM status to a Quality Inspection Lot?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I want to know that how can I assign CTCM status i.e. Certificate Confirmation Missing to a Quality Inspection Lot.

Please help. Urgently required.

Regards,

Sagar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

QCC0> qm logistics>qm procurement>define key for certificate>define certificate

when you tick on " Certificate Check req in customization" then:-->

You can confirm that you have checked the content of the certificate in the certificate transaction or when making the usage decision.

That is the reason Inspection lot is getting CTCM: Certificate confirmation required during UD

This option will be there even if you are mensioning certificate received durin GR (Yes/No)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

Thanks for the reply.

Can I assign CTCM status to an inspection lot manually as we assign CROK status, irrespective of configurations regarding Certificate Types?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No ...Its not possible by any means..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok. Can an inspection lot have status UD & CTCM simultaneously? If yes, then how? Because I found many inspection lot done UD even if they have CTCM status.

Or in other words how to UD a lot with status CTCM without converting that CTCM status into CROK?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sagar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Both of them simulteniously not possible ...Its REL with CTCM & then CROK with UD.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have any custom routines in place for doing UD's? I beleive as Sujit indicated that you shouldn't have a UD with CTCM status. But yet you say you have lots like that. So there must be an explanation for them.

I would look at a the ones that show UD CTCM and see if they are a certain inspection type, or from a certain vendor. Do you anything with EDI? Do you have a custom written/modified auto UD program?

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have following conceptions, please correct me if I am wrong.

1)Quality Inspection Lot get CROK status if During GR against that Purchase Order user has marked YES to Vendor Quality Certificate.

2)Quality Inspection Lot get CTCM status if During GR against that Purchase Order user has marked NO to Vendor Quality Certificate.

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, your understanding is correct for CCTM and CROK status.

If you marked NO during GR then system update CCTM status to lot, so u won't be able to do UD for lot. So in this case you can go in change mode of lot and confirm recipt of cert. & system make CROK status to do UD.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks NehSAP,

Now my doubt is clear.

Regards,

Sagar Irabatti.

salih_arslan
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

You reply the question of certificate during the GR. if Yes --> CROK will be updated in inspecition lot then you can make DU otherwise No--> CCTM will be blocked UD in inspection lot.

Take QC55 then change status of the related certificate in order to say receipt. The status will be updated from CCTM to CROK in it's inspection lot, so you can make DU.

If you would like to prevent users making DU, you change the status of related certificate to "Expected", so the status of inspection lot will change for CCTM to block inspection lot.

There is only this availability in the system

Regards,

Salih Arslan

SCM functional consultant

www.zeitine.com

former_member816006
Discoverer
0 Kudos

thanks

Vivek Pandey