1) FPBR FP Brcolin (ROYAL)

2) FPCM FP Ceramic (ROYAL)

3) FPDB FP Decor Brcolin (ROYAL)

4) FPDC FP Decor Ceramic (ROYAL)

I have two sales documents type,

ZOR Local sales order

ZEXP Export sales order

I have a manual batch determination

My Problem is that while creating a local sales order (ZOR) ,I want the local sales employees to only be able to check the materials that are in storage location CLC1 and not to be able to check the materials that are in the export storage location CFN1 and while creating an export sales order (ZEXP),I want the export sales employees to be able to check the materials that are only in the storage location CFN1 and not to be able to check the materials that are in the local storage location CLC1

but there is only one exception,while creatibg an export sales order,I want the export sales employees to be able to check the

the materials that have the material type (FPDB, FPDC ) in the storage location CLC! and CFN1 but they can`t check the rest of the materials (FPBR,FPCM) in the storage location CLC1

Regards,

Sd Consultant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kkafoury1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you consider using two different plants instead of storage locations which may enable easier plant determination and you can also choose manually checking availability at different plants.

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

use material listing/exclusion by gruping the materials as per your requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please explain more how to use the materials listing/exclusion so that i can exclude certain materials from being checked in specific storage location

Regards,

SD Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Option 1: Group the materials in a storage location into 1 group and create listing for each group..

And use material type+ material group as key combination for the listing and create your listing.

Option 2: if you cant group..then maintain listing for individual materials.

If your question is how does listing/exclusion is setup and how it works..pls search the forum or help.sap.com

Regards,

Raghu.