cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webdynprto Applications are not working properly!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My webdynpro applications are not working properly even after activating all the SICF services.. When I enter the transaction SOAMANAGER the browser window opens and direct me to the WebAS log on screen but after that it almost stops working many minutes latter it gives its out put but only in the form of plain html links.. Can anybody shed some light on this issue? Is there anything missing for installation?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

Thanks for your valuable feedback to this post. And I am happy to let you know that the problem is fixed. After activating all the services I had to reboot the development server, and now everything is working fine. If someone else is having the same problem my advice is to reboot your server after you activate the services..

Regards,

Asad

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

marcin_cholewczuk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammad,

I had simmilar problem with SAP that I was running in virtual maschine. I've increased ICM response time for http and that helped. Maybe that's also your case.

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammad,

1.Can i know the problem exactly whether the webdynpro applcation is pointing towards which backend system,was ,its path and properties are setup properly ,is the FQDN given fien for all the hostnames?

2.In SICF have you checked the properties going inside the sub directory of webdynpro?

3.RFC is fucntioning well or not,jco destination reachign the R/3 system ?

This may help you to resovle the issue.

Regards,

AswinGirmaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aswin,

The FQDN is maintained properly in the profile,else the logon screen would not have come. Can you please be spcific what property to check in SICF ? The ITS services are working fine. I can run SAP transactions through web browser (Ex: SE38 etc..)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcin,

Thanks for your reply, can you please let me know how to increase the ICM response time ?

marcin_cholewczuk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammad,

Last post on first page in thread

1.Just go to SMICM

2. Menu GOTO -> SERVICES

3. Select HTTP service

4. Menu Service -> Change

5. Enter new response time.

For me 300 was ok, but it depends strongly on hardware.

Best regards

Marcin Cholewczuk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammad,

Go to SICF and check all services are activated or not.

Try by executing any Standard apllication check it is working or not.

And goto sicf.. try to test your application from services.

Cheers,

Kris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kris,

I have activated all the SICF services. The SOAMANAGER transaction is itself calling a standard application. Any further suggestion?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could be many reasons why it is not working for you. Have you checked if another webdynpro applications work. for example

http://server:port/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/wdr_test_ui_elements

If this is working then you can narrow down that the problem is only on soamanager(though i doubt on that). If this is not working then post on your software versions details.