cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DSD Van Sales Scenario Steps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have an Inquery about the DSD Van Sales Scenario, the Scenario Steps is as follows:

1- Create Visit List ( Visit Plan Type XX , Vehicle , Driver )

Visit Plan XX is Configured as follows:

Relvent Documents:( Visit List , Shipping Doc, Ship Delivery ) , all of them are marked.

2- Create Sales order to the Driver ( Sold to Party, Ship to Party , Bill to Party , Payer )

3- Assign Items to the sales order

4- Create outbound delivery with referance to the previous sales order

5- Pick the outbound delivery , with out posting goods issue to the driver

6- run dynamic transportation planning.

7- the out put of step 6, the Shipment created with the variant defined for transportation, and the speculative load was assigned to the visit list.

8- change the shipment with VT02n and change the Planning until shipment completed, thats means that the driver check out from plant and he starts his tour.

9- the driver visits his first customer in the list and delivers the items on his vehicle to him

10- the driver returns back the settelment office.

11- Tour data entry begins ( Paper Based )

12- The check out for example with Qty 2 for Item ZZ

13- The Delivery execution done by Qty 2 for item ZZ, to cutomer C1

14- Collection done by 100 USD, and Payemnt Done by 100 USD during check in.

15- The Check in done by qty zero for item ZZ.

16- After setelemnt run and diffirance determination, the system behaves as below

Document crated for Payemnt posting from cutomer to driver, ( this is OK)

Rush order created for the delivery of the qty 2 for item ZZ to customer C1

Delivery created and posted goods issue with referance to the previous rush order

My Question is:

what about the first sales order done to the driver and the outbound delivery ( it is still wating by the system to post goods issue and the qty is already reserved by this schedule line ) ???

Is the Sequance made for the DSD Van sales scenario is correct like that or there is another sequance to achive that, since as far as i know that the Van sales scenario is made for selling products in the market without knowing the specified customer for that delivery , thats why the order is made during the tour , if the customer said yes i need this material.

Please i need an answer about this very urgent

Thanks and Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the below OSS notes might be helpful to solve your query.

1. Note - 1311656

2. Note - 1398352

Thakns & Regards,

Rahul Verulkar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Omar,

First of all, its correctly, the van sales scenary has all topics to create sales order in the point of sales, when the client wants the material and the delivery driver gives in the same time.

When you create some sales order to delivery driver the visit list have to be same number (Shipt to Party), the system assign the document to the driver, the products in the material managment is consignment.

The /DSD/SL_COCKPIT transaction has different BADIs that help to all scenarys, all clients that recieve the products are introduced in /DSD/DE_ENTRY - Enter (Delivery Execution), the system create sales order, the rule is: parter function of the client have to be SB (Spec.stock partner) OR, if the BADI is activeded in settlement run.

After this process.. its really important the the driver gives all products to warehouse checker, this happening when the route arrived to distribucion center, its really important that the same sales type of the delivery driver have SPRO reloaded process (/DSD/SV_RELOAD - Maintain), SPRO reloaded: the system modify the document and create other delivery to the products that warehouse checker recieve.

Good look.

Enrique Lydna