cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Sold to party and 250 ship to party (MTO Process)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Please provide me the solution with your valuable experience.

Issue is: We are working on MTO process. and I am working in SD on sales order.

issue is here that I have one SP(Sold to party) and many ship to party. I have created 250 Ship to party under one Sold to party in XD02 partner function . But now what we want that, we want to make single sales order and want to distribute same Finish Good to different parties.

Example: Making SO: 1000 with one SP and One SH and Finish Good is FG0001(Same Finish Good we want to distribute into different parties). Finish Good comes Bit n pieces and when we do availability check then it is done with wherever amount of Finish Good we got. First time it is ok and send to one ship to party with delivery now again we got some Finish Good and doing availability check but this time again the ship to party is same but we want to change it for different ship to party with in single Sales order.

Please provide me the solution for this how we can proceed with single sales order.

Thanks for your time.

Smith

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Issue has been resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plz reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What does your postal charges depend on?

Like you mentioned, make it a manual cond type, item level and update each item's post charges or

consider using Freight cond type..KF00 based on your scenario

Regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ragu,

Issue is

One Sales Order(MTO) suppose quantity is 100 and now I am doing delivery 20 with 5 items each from sales order item level(Changing SH every time at item level with WRT quantity acc to SH, delivery is coming fine.) Now We have to apply postal charges on each delivery.

Postal charges depends on weight and the distance of items that are packed in case or in Boxes.

Example: First delivery is of 5 items and the weight of 5 item is 100kg after packing now delivery guys tell the charges wrt to distance, if they are sending via Speed post then cost will be 100*5 (1km per 1RS so if distance is 5km then charges will be 5rs)=500rs

Now this 500rs we want to add in our billing per bill or collective also like total = price +500 should come.

Please suggest me how should i configure this step by step.

Thanks

Smith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

So maintain a manual cond type, get the distance etc..do the calculation based on weight + distance and pls update it in billing document.

If it was just weight, then you can use the concept of Freight.

Regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raghu,

Thanks a lot for your help

Please explain this process how i can do it.

*So maintain a manual cond type, get the distance etc..do the calculation based on weight + distance and pls update it in billing document.*

Thanks

Smith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

+So maintain a manual cond type, get the distance etc..do the calculation based on weight + distance and pls update it in billing document.+

Please explain how can i do it with config its urgent.

Thanks & Regards,

Smith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smith,

If you choose to have manual cond type then you just enter any value on the screen and your user need to make the calculation outside the system..and key in the value on the sales order.

For this, the cond type definition in V/06 has to be marked as 'C'--manual entry takes priority..and in your pricing procedure in V/08 mark the cond type as manual.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raghu Sir,

I Made manual condition and its working fine at billing level Manually.

But now I am getting other issue, that I need to calculate TAX @10.3% on this Postal Charges.

Like:

I made cond Z002 with the name of postal charges on Hader level and Now i need to calculate taxes on this postal charges.

Please tell me how it is possible. My users saying that they do not want to do this calculation manually.

Please suggest

Thanks

Smith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, define a service tax cond type with condition records as 10.3% and in the pricing procedure maintain it after your manual cond type and with the from step as step number of the manual cond type.

Regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raghu

Issue has been resolve.

Regards.

Smith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all

Issue has been resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In this process I am getting one more issue please help me to resolve it.

Now I am able to do 1 SP and 350 SH, Now when I am doing delivery its coming. But client want that In billing Postal Changes also must come.

Postal charges: Finish Good pack into cases and then weight and then they charge it accordingly like in Speed post etc.

Please suggest me how can i add Postal charges and how can i add collective postal charges in one billing.

I made C.type of Postal charges as manual but its working only for one sales order not for different sales order that are related with different ship to party.

Waiting and thanks in advance .

Regards.

Smith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To prevent the split of billing document write a new routine with the help of ABAPER in VOFM,

First analyse the reasons for Billing split and remove the crieteria and pass the values in VBRK-ZUKRI field.

Then you can have Single Billing document for multiple deiveries.

Hope this solves your problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks you both of Experts,

What I have done now, that I am taking big amount of SO and making different deliveries in same line item, changing all the time ship to party in line item... this process is going fine but now im getting issue in making collective billing. NOw the client want that all the deliveries must come into single bill. and when I am making this with the help of collective billing then it is creating indv billings not collective.

I made Copy Control as copy req is 003 using....

Please suggest me is any way to do collective billing in this process.

Waiting thanks in adv

smith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your copy controls between delivery and billing doc i.e. tcode VTFL, at item level, there is a field Data VBRK/VBRP--this defines what documents can be combined and what not?

So you'll have to define a routine which combines all the deliveries into 1 billing document.

There are several issues with this, you can search the forum for 1 SOn deliveries 1 invoice or etc..there are solutions described on how to achieve this..

Regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all

Issue has been resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks you very much for your time Shiva sir,

We are also adopting the same thing but the issue is that, in this way No of line item become 250 near about and the PP guys got the no of requirements with the same Finish Good.

Actually what they want, Make single sales Order of orders of same Finish Good instead of multiple line items in Sales order. Because if we create the multiple line items in sales order at the same time PP guys got multiple requirements of same finish good.

Please tell me is there any solution that we can make single sales order so that PP guys get single Collective Sales Order of finish goods and when they make stock and then SD guys can make different deliveries with that same Sales order.

Thanks you so much in advance.

smith

Former Member
0 Kudos

In material master, in MRP2 view for the checking group maintain as collective requirement and see if it fulfills your requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks you Rags sir,

But still this is not helping us, we have already done it Pleas give some more suggestions.

Thanks

Smith

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create multiple line items for the same material number in the sales order, then at the line item -> partner's tab change the ship-to party number. For each line item enter the quantity that the ship to party requires. For each line item of the sales order, run the availability check. The system will confirm quantities depending on the availability check settings and confirm quantities. Make deliveries for the confirmed quantities. When ever material arrives in stock, you can either run the availability check in the sales order itself or you can run backorder processing using t.code V_V2.

Regards,