cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different Tax condition records picked on sales order and invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Frineds,

i have a scenario where the goods supply from plant to different country sasles organization cusomer. it is a n export order.

while creating the order MWST condition calculated correctly by using the export access sequence, but when creating the invoice w r t sales order i am gettting the domestice tax access sequecne record.

in my case it is wrong, the same sales order MWST condtion ammount needs to be copied to invoice as well.

I i pur the deletion indicator for the domestic access condtion record then expected export condition record getting updated in both the documents.

deleting the domestice access will give big impact on the domestic sales.

could you please help me out on this issue ASAP.

Thanks

Raju.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to condition tab of that billing document, select MWST and click on "Condition Record" button at the bottom left so that system will show you for what combination, system has picked the value. Update here

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In copy controls, tcode VTFL try with pricing type E.

Regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Raghu,

is there is any other best possible alternative apart from this. I think changing this value in copy contoal will give huge impacts at global level. there are sime sales companies they wanted to redetermine the tax when ever they want. if we fixing this values from sales order to invoice thenhow can user will able to redetermine.

Hope your understand

Raju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raju,

1) Consider reorganizing your access sequence and mark exclusive indicator.

2) Try to include a key combination dependent on order type, assuming document types are different.

3) Share your cond record analysis.

Regards,

Raghu.