cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

project and Budget Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus

I am having a problem, no budget documents are being generated for budget change i.e original budgeting, supplementary budgeting and budget transfer please help.

Also will there be change documents generated for each chage that happens in the project builder for a project?

please advice

Regards

Sreedhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes change documents are generated when using the project builder provided you have activated change management in the project profile OPSA as well as network profile OPUV. Please confirm this, the change documents can be viewed using CN60.

Budget documents are also created which can be viewed in the same transactions using line item reports. Please ensure if you have maintained the number ranges for these documents. You can refer to SAP help for this.

Regards,

Ammar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ammar

I am able to view project activity price and quantity, but unable to view changes if an activity is deleted or inserted . Thanks a lot.

Please help me in budget documents too, I am unable to generate documents for original budget, budget release, supplementary budget and budget transfer.

Regards

Sreedhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreedhar,

From the menu of your budget transactions go to Extra > Change Documents. You should be able to see the budget documents as line items here. The budget documents are automatically created as they have significant value, perhaps they are not getting numbered and therefore you cannot see them while doing the transaction. Try looking for number ranges option in configuration nodes (SPRO) for PS budgeting.

Regards,

Ammar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Ammar

I have checked number range and it exists. I went to CJ33 and selected extras->line items the i got an error

Too many actual versions in CO-OM: 000 MP1 MPMP4

Message no. KI518

Diagnosis

The versions 000 MP1 MPMP4 are created as actual version in the controlling area MPPL.

System Response

The actual versions in Overhead Management (CO-OM) are used to represent various valuations of a transaction within transfer prices. A maximum of 3 different valuations (legal, group and profit center view) are possible. However, you have selected more than 3 versions as actual version.

Procedure

Correct your version settings for controlling area MPPL.

please help.

regards

Sreedhar

Edited by: sreedhar00 on Sep 24, 2011 12:30 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

As mentioned in the Procedure, go to the version settings in CO (SPRO) and verify if they have been maintained properly for controlling area MPPL. Kindly refer to SAP help with the node available to get an idea as to how to correct your settings.

Regards,

Ammar

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Too many actual versions in CO-OM: 000 MP1 MPMP4

> Message no. KI518

>

>

Please check in TCode OKEV.

It seems you have marked other than version "0" as actual.

Please correct the entry.

Answers (0)