cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Condition Types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am using the Condition types - 2 condition type for Discount and 3 condition types for Freight but these are manual condition types.i have create condition typs with Z but when i try to check my pricing in SO system is not picking the condition type in the pricing...i mean to say tat user should not manually select the condition type.The condition type for above should exists blank in pricing so that user can put any value if required.

For testing purpose i have assigned the condition table 350 which has only field sales org in the access seq PI02 and assigned the access seq to above condition types and maintained condition record for sales org..

I can able to view the condition record coz system is able to find the sales org.

but my major issue is when i created the customer with USD system is system is picking the currency of condition record of sales org which i maintained.

Is ther any other alternative way without maintaining the access seq i wil able to get the condition types in the pricing so tat user will able to put the value.

Plz give your input.

Thanks

Shri..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Firstly, without Access Sequence it would not be possible to get the Condition Record Automatically in Pricing Procedure in Sales Order.

What you can do is assign the general most Access Sequence (with Condition Table as Sales Organisation). But in this ase you will have to maintain Condition Record with some minimum Amount, which the Users can change while Creation Sales Order.

In V/06, changes can be made maintain as "Manual Entry has Priority".

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If your condition type is manual then condition type will not appear in sales order automatically.

Thx

Dilip sadh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
i mean to say tat user should not manually select the condition type

Check in V/06 for that condition type what is maintained for Changes allowed field. Then check in your pricing procedure which box (Manual or Mandatory) is checked for that condition type.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you use the cond type without an access sequence.. then the user can/has to manually type in the cond type and can enter any value manually.

Regards,

Raghu.