cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SALES PRICING ISSUE

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

My client has materials to sale out of that 5 materials having fix loading charges 500 Rs/- & remaining having 2% of cost ,& sales order having 80 items, I have to put a condition is pricing in such a way that the condition is applicable to these 5 items , I am applying 2% at header level but it is applicable to whole sales order, Please help me to solve issue Our sales orders having more than 80 items always .If applicable at item level then one by one it takes lot much time to apply condition.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

As per my understanding, your requirement is - for 5 Material there is a fixed change of rs. 5000 (for all 5 Materials) & for rest of item it is 2% of cost.

One of the option to solve above is manual conditions which is already suggested above.

If you want to have automatic pricing determination for all the line items (including 5 fixed price items) then you will have to define two different Freight Condition type & maintain necessary conditions records.

For 5 material that have a fix Price, create a Material Group & maintain Condition Record based on that that Material group. For rest of the material maintain a Condition Record with 2% of cost.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

when i apply this condition at header level I have to make setting in such a way that i change this condition at item level so that i can add or subtract value.

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sangtia,

As said by our forum members is one way to achieve your requirement,another way you can try with manual condition type.By the manual condition type you can choose the item to which item you want to add charges and all without maintaining a condition record you can manually give the amount in sale order according to the situation.

Correct me if i wrong.

Thanks

Ram

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since your rate changes according to material, you have to keep it as item condition. In condition record you would have an access sequence with material as a field.

Choose that access sequence and while maintaining condition record, you can maintain it as fixed amount / percentage by changing an indicator in calculation type column of condition record. (without changing configuration setting)

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran.

Edited by: Gomatheeswaran Palaniappan on Sep 26, 2011 12:14 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi from the little I understood from your post..first of all, define the cond type as item cond in V/06 and use a routine{from VOFM} AltCTyp to do this kind of calculation.

Regards,

Raghu.