cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Editor Command line is Exceeding

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a issue, I am customizing a form there in change editor on the command line 😕 my commands are exceeding. I want to write those command in continuosly. but in single line we have some restrictions we need to write the exceeded code in next line. Please suggest which command line I have to choose to accomplish this. my command is as below.

😕 IF &BKPF-BUKRS& NE 'X' AND &BKPF-BUKRS& NE 'Y' AND &BKPF-BUKRS& NE 'Z'

AND &BKPF-BUKRS& NE 'A'

last command &BKPF-BUKRS& NE 'A' is falling in next line. please suggest which command line i can use for this.

Thanks & Regards,

Vikas Badhan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If the command line exceeds more than one page, then the system will automatically move it to second.

It will not create any problem. the system will trigger the code

Make sure that the next line is also command line

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Actually it is an Logo window, My Requiremnt is to display the logo based on Company code.

Command line is not exceeding the page it is just that, my IF condition is not coming in one line so i had to use one more line below that. So, my question is which format I have to use for the second line . Is it command Line /: i had to use or I had to use feed Extended line /= to fulfil my requiremnt.

Please suggest.

Thanks in Advance,

vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am sorry, Please keep the second line space instead of 😕 and try

Or press shift+F8 in Text Editor

[please see|;

Shiva

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

like proposed, shift-8 should do the trick.

But personally i would just do that IF clause in your driver program, and set a flag according to it.

Then you can simply have a IF on that flag in your form.