Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in calling up function 'bapi_apoatp_check'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey expert

I tried to creat sales order and got the following message:

error in calling up function 'bapi_apoatp_check' in APO test server : syntax error in program /SAPAPO/SAPLATPQ

Plz help me on this....

Ank Patel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

michael_thinschmidt
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ank,

Goto your APO system and run a syntax check in SE38 for program /SAPAPO/SAPLATPQ ! You should get a detailed info of the syntax error. Did you implement any notes in product allocation area recently? Check the correct note implementation.

The ATP check should work well after you have solved the syntax error in /SAPAPO/SAPLATPQ.

best regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Michel

I tried to get the details of the syntax error but i dint get any information their....

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This could be due to wrong user coding. The program that you have mentioned might be the main program, but the actual code would have been written at a different location. You might not see the error always in this include. I suggest you to debug the RFC call and trap it. I usually follow the below to get to the root cause of it

1) In the RFC FM BAPI_APOATP_CHECK, you should be having a return paramater where you can get the Messgae id and Message no.

2) Try to get the above info, start debugging the RFC FM and set the watch point for the above message id/msg no.

You will be able to get to the root cause of the error/dump.

Thanks,

Babu Kilari

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankhu,

In addition to the above, try to see if you have any user exit coding done in the below exits. Both are related to Product Allcoation.

EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLATPQ_010

EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLATPQ_033

Thanks,

Babu Kiari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check your RFC connection settings. Check RFCUSER defined in the rfc destination is dialog user as GATP requires dialog user. If you are not using GATP then deactivate IM for ATP check.

Regards,

Santosh