Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

custom field value not populating in create confirmation screen in SRM7.0

former_member589778
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i ahve a requirement to add custom field in standard webdynpro create confirmaiton screen in the SRM 7.0 i have added custom field through configuration in these strucutres INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_CONF and INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF. I have enhanced webdynpeo layout also with the new filed, For this custom field i am populating data from badi to the create confirmation screen, Data isavailable in webdynpro component from badi but filed value is not populating.

when i get the attributes of table , in the internal table value is populating, and context is binded to the new field, but when screen is opend data is not populated, is there any problem with customization ? i tried to explicity setting value of the value sy-subrc is 0 but value is not populated.

In the item detail screen also i tried to add this filed , this field is binded to the context, but it is not displaying.Please do the needful.

Create confiemation screen item overview : webdynpro component: /sapsrm/wdc_dotc_conf_oid

badi used : BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As I know , for populating values of custom fields , we have to put logic in our implementing class . As you said that values are coming in internal table but not getting display in screen .

So there is possibility that maybe something is wrong with visibility of these filed . Could you please recheck in your Z configuration ?

Maybe this is due to field type which you are using ? Make sure they are visible .

And one more thing did u maintain interface commucation in ECC ? In simple world , apart form strutures which you maintain . there is one

more table/ struture in which we have to append these custom fileds .

Regards,

Dinesh Kumawat