cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i use SQLJ in a normal java project?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a normal Java Project and used SQLJ in it.But when i exported the jar file,there was a error:

JAR creation failed. See details for additional information.

class file(s) on classpath not found or not accessible /DBTableApp/com/ezkj/demo/sqlj/Ctx.java

Can i use SQLJ in a normal java project?

If i can,what can i do?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Thanks your help!

My question is :

1.I used NWDS 7.0.7 for developing a normal java project.

2.I created a java dictionary project ,and then created a table,finally i created archive and deployed it.I could find the table in maxdb sql stuido.

3.I created a java normal project and used the above java dictionary project in the normal project.

4.I used the OpenSQL/SQLJ technology,and then created the some .sqlj(Ctx.sqlj,EmpMethod.sqlj and so on).

5.When i finished coding,i wanted to export the project.

<b>the error appeared:class file(s) on classpath not found or not accessible /DBTableApp/com/ezkj/demo/sqlj/Ctx.java</b>

<b> I cretaed the Ctx.sqlj,not created the Ctx.java.The system auto created the Ctx.java.</b>

6.But i used the same method in the Web Moduel Project,everyting was ok! So i think that maybe in NWDS the SQLJ can't be used in normal java project, it's right?

Please help me , and thanks!

abdul_hakim
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

the scope of SQLJ is limited for the use within SAP.You cannot use it outside......

Cheers,

Abdul Hakim