cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to assign styles to objects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm designing a form, and at the moment it has not been decided which font or size to use for the various sections. Is there any way I can assign a character or paragraph format to each of the objects, and then maintain the font of each paragraph format separately so that it propogates throughout the form? I can't believe that I'm going to have to maintain the font of each object separately. I know I can select multiple objects at once but there's always the danger that one will get missed!

Thanks,

Vindaloo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vindaloo,

It would be very nice if you could do that.. i know that's a pain point for us since we've passed a form onto the users and they want the font changed for the entire form.

However, apparently this feature is not available until LCD version 10 - which isn't released for us SAP developers.

I checked last week in the SAP marketplace, and LCD 9 is released, so you may want to install that just to have the latest SAP-supported version.

regards,

Robert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks very much Robert. I've just this minute had to go through the form and change all boilerplate text to a different shade of blue, which only took a few minutes but it should have taken 2 seconds!

I'll get hold of the latest version of LCD - hopefully some of my other annoyances have been fixed

Regards,

Vindaloo