cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition can not be processed manually

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

We have a situation where we want to delete a VAT condition JIN6 from 100 sales orders. but the condition type has it marked D( Not allowed to process manually) in v/06.Thus it does not allow to delete from order. Please inform me if it is possible to delete the condition from Sales Orders.( Just for information ,We use TAXINJ procedure ).

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Try to check in V/06 , Tick the Field "Delete" and try

Check & Revert

Regards,

Prasanna

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

You can delete condition type from item document level, provide "DELETE" indicator is active in "changes which can be made" in desired condition type. This "DELETE" indicator controls whether the condition type may be deleted from the document.

So, while processing dcoument select the condition and click delete button in Condition tab for the desired condition type(which is mainatined with delete indicator).

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Currently the delete indicator is not on in V/06. If I make the changes now, will I be able to delete it from the documents created before the change.

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Try to make Changes based on the above guidance and test in the some testing client

Check & Revert

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually I've already tested and it is not allowing to make changes in previously created document. But if I change Manual Entries config from D to B and selecting delete indicotor then it is allowing to delete it in previously created documents. Just wanted to be sure if my conclusions are correct.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. Your conclusions are correct.

if the Comdition is marked as D in V/06, you cannot delete in Sales Document (Even if you have marked the Condition for Deletion).

Just change the Manual Entry Indicator to B or A & then system will allow you to delete it.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta