cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NW Gateway 1.1 SPS06 in NW DOE System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are at SP level 12 and NW Gateway 1.1 SPS06 in NW DOE System. We are supposed to start the ESDMA Application Setup.

Applied all the SAP Notes with reference to latest configuration guide.

We could see that mandatory SAP Note 1624239 but, not all coding changes could be matched by the note.

Shall we implement the higher SP to the NW Mobile System (instead of implementing the note)? Or is this note not so important.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Currently SP12 is the latest service pack available for customers. I think SP13 will be available in few days.

This is the mandatory note which should be implemented for SP12 & SP13 systems for Mobile gateway customers.

I didn't understand where did you compare the code changes? Code changes available in note will not be present in your system.

Regards,

Siva.

former_member745479
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Any idea about NW 7.1 EHP1 support ? I guess it is out and we haven't heard official support of gateway on EHP1 ?

Customers are asking about this?

regards,

Viju

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Viju,

EHP1 of SAP NW Mobile 7.1 is intended for Mobile defense and DSD scenarios. There will not be Gateway support on this release. Even EHP1 is not recommended for standalone DOE customers.

Regards,

Siva.

former_member745479
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Thank you very much for the reply.

Regards,

Viju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

SNOTE 1624239 cannot match the coding in Report MMW_RR_TMPL_DELEGATE_DRFILLING, and getting the message text as

"correction incompletely copied. See change display"

I could see in Source Code(Help Lines)

"

**Context block (not found in modularization unit)

*Delete block (not found)

*Insert block (not inserted)

"Callback was not working as expected."

Regards,

Sudharsan M

Edited by: sudharsan M on Sep 28, 2011 1:20 PM

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Note has been corrected. Please reimplement it again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After re-implementing the note, we are able to activate the ESDMA bundle and triggered the initial download.

We are supposed to test the CRM Sales application using Blackberry emulator. while connecting the device, new RR queue is getting triggered and ending with the error log " Function group RR014013001_FUGR_SERV contains error".

Do we need to follow any extra steps other than the latest configuration guide?

Thanks & Regards,

Sudharsan M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please opne an OSS message to check the issue.

Shruthi