Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

release of inspection lot

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

HI guruz,

my issue is that my user wants to release the inspected lots without doing result recording.

is that possible as i am new to the issue.

pl disccuss

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per SAP std you can go & take UD ,do stock posting without doing the result recording also.It should not create an issue.

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanx sujit, but after going to tcode qa32 on executing i get the screen change data for inspection lot. Then what to do....

can u give the detailed way of executing till it is realsed.

Also i see the system status as some : REL ICCO SPRQ PRII CROK FLEX and some as LTCA PASG , CRTD PASG SPRQ.

what abt those..?

i mean after selecting the inspection lot what step shall i proceed.??

pl discuss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then what to do....

can u give the detailed way of executing till it is realsed.

Generally procedure is : Go to QA32 ->select Usage decision>enter UD code --->& In stock posting screen put the Qty in appropriate pocket like Unrestricted -->save.

: REL ICCO SPRQ PRII CROK FLEX : Inspection lot has release status ,UD & stock posting require.

LTCA PASG : Inspection lot is cancelled & nothing can be done to this

CRTD PASG SPRQ : Inspection lot is not Released .Its in created stage.Means task list not attached.You need to attach the task list through QA02.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Copy inspection lot no, go to qa11 paste lot no , select UD code if defined in system then click on tab "inspection lot stock" and do the posting

or u can do the same via QA32 after executing , just click on Usage decision and process it

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

thanx sujit and nasir .

exactly the answrs i was looking for.

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

also u said that in qa02 we can maintain the task list but when i am trying to do it it is displaying this message

"There is no specification for this material

Message no. QA279

Diagnosis

There are no material specifications available for this material. However, the inspection setup for this material in the quality management view of the material master defines an inspection with material specification.

System Response

Sample calculation and inspection lot release cannot be carried out."

in material master quality management tab where am i supposed to maintain it.

is it has to do with inspection type?

Former Member
0 Kudos

in material master u might have check the indicator insp with specification

either create specification via qs61 or change in material master by checking the insp with task list

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes u can release the lot without doing Result recording if the status of lot is REL but once UD is done u will not be able to do the result recording except long term chrc

make Usage decision and do the stock posting

Edited by: nasir ilyas on Sep 23, 2011 12:48 PM