cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manger setup LMDB configration error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I have installed the solution manager 7.1 sp 04. I am struck with LMDB configration.

Configured the LMDB Content Synchronization Configuration and Migration of SMSY data into LMDB successfully

Updated the latest Cim files also.

Model Version (sld/active): 1.6.16

SAP CR Content Version (sld/active): SAP_CR 7.4 (produced 09/05/2011)

I am struck with Check Content Sync Status & Version and the message is Content synchronization from SLD to LMDB is not finished (progress 0%) . checked the log SAP_LMDB_LDB_0000000001 / 10201600 but the job failed

Date Time Message text Message class Message no. Message type

23.09.2011 10:20:16 Job started 00 516 S

23.09.2011 10:20:16 Step 001 started (program AI_LMDB_R_SYNC_RUNNER, variant LDB_0000000001, user ID SOLMAN_BTC) 00 550 S

23.09.2011 10:20:16 Error SAP model does not exist in namespace active occured 1 times. LMDB_CS_ERROR 054 I

23.09.2011 10:20:16 Sync job failed with error: SAP model does not exist in namespace active LMDB_CS_ERROR 053 E

23.09.2011 10:20:16 Job cancelled after system exception ERROR_MESSAGE 00 564 A

Can any one please help me to solve this issue.

Regards

Jose H.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184473
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jose,

Are the names for SLD and LMDB identical? If yes, change it and retry.

Regards,

Eduardo Rezende

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Eduardo Rezende,

Thanks for reply, issue is solved now.

Regards

Jose H.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear colleagues!

We have some problems with synchronization process from SLD to LMDB. Below you can see our log files, which we got from SOLMAN_SETUP step 6.5

Content synchronization from SLD to LMDB is not finished (progress 1%) 13.09.2011 14:23:51

(it is current condidion)

Content synchronization from SLD to LMDB is not finished (progress 36%) 27.09.2011 08:03:42

SLD Parametrs

Model Version (sld/active): 1.6.16

SAP CR Content Version (sld/active): SAP_CR 7.4 (produced 09/05/2011)

Could you tell me:

1) how long does synchronization process usually take?

2) Is it possible to create new system EHP5 via SMSY transaction for getting new key

Best wishes, Evgeny Seleznev

Edited by: Evgeny Seleznev on Sep 27, 2011 11:08 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Evgeny Seleznev,

LMDB sinc time took arount 20 hours and it was completed successfully.

yes we can create a new system in smsy.

Regards

Jose H.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jose ,

Thanks for reply.

I found out an error.

Each node of Landscape_Components -> Product_Systems in SMSY has SID of SolMan.

I began the instalation again.

Regards

Evgeny.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a similar problem, with the setup LMDB

SOLMAN_SETUP step 6.5

Content synchronization from SLD to LMDB is not finished (progress 0%) it is the current status.

And also the job SAP_LMDB_LDB_0000000001 failed and the log is this:

DateTimeMessage textMessage class Message no. Message type

13.10.2011 22:30:29 Job started 00 516 S

13.10.2011 22:30:31 Step 001 started (program AI_LMDB_R_SYNC_RUNNER, variant LDB_0000000001, user ID SOLMAN_BTC) 00 550 S

13.10.2011 22:30:31 Cannot read HTTP Connection LMDB_SyncDest1 LMDB_CONFIG 014 E

13.10.2011 22:30:31 Job cancelled after system exception ERROR_MESSAGE 00 564 A

When I test the RFC: LMDB_SyncDest1 in the SM59 the connection is succesfull

Detail Value

Satus HTTP Response 200

Sattus Text OK

Duration Test Cal 93 ms

Please help me,

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Evgeny,

Could you also please let me know the exact problem..I am also having the similar problem of you, my LMDB Jos is still running since 20 hours and each landscape component in SMSY has my solution manager SID

Please help me what installation you have done again ??

Thanks in advance

Thanks,

Ravi

Edited by: ravi prasad on Oct 21, 2011 11:42 AM

Edited by: ravi prasad on Oct 21, 2011 11:45 AM

mathew_varughese
Explorer
0 Kudos

the key is see oss note 1555955

2.  Trigger the Oracle database to update its statistics.
              After you started the content synchronization between SLD and LMDB, you have to ensure that the Oracle database statistics are updated. The first statistics update is recommended after 10 minutes job runtime.

Start TCode DB20 with parameter LMDB_P_INSTANCE and check the optimizer statistics. In case the statistics are out-of-date, use

Update Statistics with BRCONNECT.

See also: http://help.sap. com/saphelp_nw70ehp2/helpdata/en/88/fce73a86e99c77e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

For best performance, it is recommended to update the statistics repeatedly while the content synch job is running. This will force the Cost Based Optimizer (CBO) to realize the increasing fill level of the LMDB tables.

Make sure to update statistics also for the following tables:

• LMDB_P_ASSOC          Associations
    • LMDB_P_CHANGELOG      Change Log
    • LMDB_P_CLASS          CIM Classes
    • LMDB_P_GUID           Guids of instance references
    • LMDB_P_LONG_VAL       Long value storage
    • LMDB_P_NAMESPACE      CIM Namespaces
    • LMDB_P_PQ_NAMES       Hashvalues for names
    • LMDB_P_QUALIFIER      CIM Qualifier Declarations

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

do_thikimdung
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all

I also this error

When I run t-code SOLMAN_SETUP step 6.2 "setup LMDB" , I click button <migrate technical systems from SMSY>

This problems occured below:

this error detail is: content synchronization from SLD to LMDB is not finished ( progress 2%)

how long does synchronization process success?

I check background job "SAP_LMDB_LDB_0000000001" in t-code sm37

Below you can see our log files :

Job is finished but I do not understand why the synchronization process is stuck .

How to sync from SLD to LMDB is finished ?

please help me

thank you

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am struck with LMDB configration.Configured the LMDB Content Synchronization Configuration and Migration of SMSY data into LMDB  successfully Updated the latest Cim files also.

Model Version (sld/active):1.6.49
SAP CR Content Version (sld/active):SAP_CR 11.11 (produced 01/04/2016)

I am struck with Check Content Sync Status & Version and the message is Content synchronization from SLD to LMDB is not finished (progress 0%) . checked the log  SAP_LMDB_LDB_0000000001 but the job failed and i got dump like.

Category         ABAP Programming Error
Runtime Errors   ASSERTION_FAILED
ABAP Program     AI_LMDB_R_SYNC_RUNNER

Application Component  SV-SMG-LDB

Date and Time  

01.03.2016 13:17:15

Thanks And Regards

Ankur Shukla.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Evgeny, Ravi and all,

I have exactly same problem as you mentioned in the topic that LMDB has put my Solman SID under every SAP Product components in SMSY.

Could you provide your comment how do you solve the issue and how does it happend? What step causes this problem in the LMDB configuration?

Thank you inadvance.

Baolian Paul Xu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone,

The problem of Solman SID occurred at every product in SMSY has been solved by myself. I think it is caused by Technical System Editor of LMDB, from which the SMSY gets SID data to be populated. If the Editor's Landscape pattern is selected with multiple Product System (HUB), the Solman SID will be populated to any where.

Factually, it doesn't need to make reinstallation to remove it. The real data source is in SLD. Neither is in Solution Manager at all. I just delete the SID entry in SLD. Then I synce the LMDB with SLD. It can be done by background job SAP_LMDB_LDB_0000000001 automatically with period every 10 minutes.

When watching the extra SIDs clean up in SMSY, I just put the Solman System back in the Technical System of SLD. After new syncnization between LMDB and SLD, the right data are populated to SMSY.

Baolian Paul Xu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

Can you check Namespaces SLD is active.