Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

403 Forbidden error in SXMB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys

I get this error in SXMB_MONI, at the Call Adapter stage

The termination occurred in system ERQ with error code 403 and for the reason Forbidden

Its Quality system. I am able to login to QAS, so while trying to post data into ERQ, I used my username and password in Receiver XI Communication Channel. I checked from SU01 and am not able to find any error there.

The Target Host, Path Prefix and Service Number are correct as I verified that from SMICM of ERQ.

How do I check whether I have the authorization to post data into the QAS system , that's ERQ?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajith,

403 is user credentials issue ..you need to give service user while connecting with RFC destination and also make sure that the user you are providing has proper authorizations.

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

I am using XI Receiver CC in DEV and there I used Address Type as URL Address and there it's working fine. So I don't think this is due to that

Hi Naveen,

I tried to use ECCRFC220 where ECC is the Receiving system to which I am trying to post and 210 is the client number. It's still throwing same error. This is a service user. Any clue why that's happening

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajith,

Then it seems the issue is with User ID , The User which you are using in QA env should be enabled / allowed at Receiver System. You don't have permission to access with the current logon credentials.

Please check with Receiver System Owner to get the correct User Id which they allow

It seems Dev user Id is not mainted in QA system. Check with Receiver System Owner for correct logon credentials.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I tried to use ECCRFC220 where ECC is the Receiving system to which I am trying to post and 210 is the client number. It's still throwing same error. This is a service user. Any clue why that's happening

Check if the profiles and roles are the same in Dev and QA using tcode SU01.

Hope this helps,

arm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I am not able to see any difference between the profiles and roles in Dev and QA. Both are same and still am getting this error.

Regards

Harish

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajith,

Do you have any chance to check with any other alternate user which has proper roles?

Regards,

Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naveen

I tried many users. Nothing is working

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This issue was resolved by activating the services sap/xi in SICF Transaction in ECC QAS

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As per your message, it seems your are using XI Reciever CC to post the data to Receiver System.

When you are using Receiver XI CC you have to use Address Type as "HTTP Destination" and use the RFC Destination type "H' which has been created in SM 59.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using Proxy Communication / IDOC Communication???

If Its IDOC, please check RFC destination --> SM59 --> Utilities > Test> Test Authorizations.

If it is Proxy, plz check if HTTP Destination is working fine. And the user has Role 'SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER'.

Plz refer link,

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/d4/d12940cbf2195de10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm]

Regards,

Gouri