cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

1. My senario is JMS to Idoc they were processed on last week and in PI sm58 trfs i see "NO data base connection:session terminated" when I paste the idoc num in IDX5 its showing successfully but not sent to SAP and also in RWB messagemonitoring I checked with MesasgeID nothing displayed.My question is if the same idoc is processed later with successfull how can i know if i process now there will be duplicationhow to handle .

Regards,

Praasd.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank u

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The IDOCs are stuck in SM58 of SAP PI means they are not delivered to SAP ECC. Might be your SAP ECC system is down or some other issue.

Once Target SAP ECC system is up and running, you can reprocess the failed messages from SM58 so that no duplication of messages.

Regards,

Gouri

Former Member
0 Kudos

They were no failed status in Moni showing success but outbound IDOC showing red when I am tryng to reprocess its says you cannot reprocess.One more when I send a Idoc to SAP Idoc number will be same both in PI and SAP or it varies .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SXMB_MONI, for IDOC there will be two flags. The first flag (Status) will be successfull as the message is processed in integration engine. However the second flag (Outbound Status) will be in RED as your messages are stuck in SM58.

So you wont be able to resend these messages from SXMB_MONI. You will have to resend them from SM58 (Execute LUW) option.

SAP PI IDOC No and SAP ECC IDOC no will be different when you are sending IDOC from SAP PI to SAP ECC.

You will be able to get both IDOC nos in IDX5 --> Monitor --> Tracking.

Regards,

Gouri

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gouri,

I can see IDOC number of PI and there is another filed in Tracking IDOC number there is no num displayed.

Regards,

Prasad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You wont be able to see SAP ECC IDOC no in tracking as your messages are not reached SAP ECC yet. They are still in SAP PI, SM58.

Please resend these stuck messages in SM58 once your SAP ECC server is up and running.

Once your messages are delivered successfully to SAP ECC, plz check in IDX5. You will be able to see both IDOC nos in Tracking.

Regards,

Gouri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gouri,

Thanks for ur reponse.My issue is there are few Idocs processed successfully still today on different dates from PI to ECC but on the date 5th sep there are idocs will are not processed to ECC rest of the dates are processed.How can I trace that same Idocs are processd later how can I know?IF I ask them to process 5sep if they are already processed then It will be duplication data and will be problem for me and get escalated.

Can u felp me in tis Regards,

Thanks,

Prasad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My understanding about your issue is as follows. Correct me if I am wrong.

1st to 4th Sept --> PI was able to post IDOCs to SAP ECC and Nothing is stuck in SM58. So No issue.

On 5th Sept--> PI was not able to post IDOC to SAP ECC as there was some error and messages were stuck in SM58. So there is issue. and I assume these messages are STILL in SM58 in Red Status.

On 6th Sept --> There was no error and hence PI was able to post IDOCs to SAP ECC and Nothing is stuck in SM58. So No issue.

If my understanding is correct, then you just need to reprocess failed messages from SM58. There wont be any duplication unless and untill source has not send any suplicate messages on 6th Sept.

Regards,

Gouri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes u r correct but they were not sure about the data asked me to check