cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot open Payment Usage in FBL5N transaction as FI document is archived

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can't open Payment Usage in FBL5N transaction (from Environment - Payment Usage) to drilldown from the document to its related invoices as this payment/clearing document has been archived . Is there any other way to find this relationship between the payment/clearing document and invoices? Can we find this information from SARA, archiving object FI_DOCYMNT? Please advise.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In order to find that information you can use transaction SARI. For archiving object FI_DOCUMNT, you need to have one of its related infostructures (SAP_FI_DOC_002 or SAP_FI_DOC_DRB1) activated and filled in order to access the archived data.

In SARI, click on "Archive Explorer" button and then enter the data for archiving object and archive infostructure, then execute and look for the archived data you are interested (you'll have access to archive data from table BSAD for example).

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SARI, I can see BKPF and BSEG in technical view, and I want the payment usage details which I think are in BSID or BSAD. Can you tell me the way to find it?

Avanti.

Answers (0)