cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RR overview as default screen for users

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using SNC5.1. We have implemented customer collaboration.I am looking for the following

1. Whenever any user login in SNC, the RR overview screen should appreared as default.

2. We want to hide GTIN column in RR overview and it should be applicable for all users. Means the layout should be same for all users.

Regards,

Vaibhav Virkud

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

1. Whenever any user login in SNC, the RR overview screen should appreared as default.

Individual user can login and can click on button left side top (see http://help.sap.com/saphelp_snc2007/helpdata/EN/46/d5249c66ba1d21e10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm)

2. We want to hide GTIN column in RR overview and it should be applicable for all users. Means the layout should be same for all users.

Login to Web UI and go to address bar of the Web page.

Now replace sap-language=EN with sap-config-mode=X then press enter.

go to R/R overview and right click on GTIN field then click on user setting.

Now remove GTIN from table and click save and close button.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nikhil,

We are not able to acheive this in SNC5.1.

Our requirement is if there are 5 users and if they login, the deafault screen should be RR Overview.

I have tried to maintain the enrty in table /SCF/USCRDEF, the issue is that when I maintain the entry system allows the user to access only Replenishment tab and not other tabs like demand, master data etc.

Also system do not allow me to make entry in table /SCF/DEFAULTSCRN unless we have entry in /SCF/USCRDEF

/SCF/DEFAULTSCRN

User name:RR-TEST

Application view: RR

Application id: ICH

SCR ID: SNCDMRROVWS

when I try to maintain above entries in table it says Entry ICH RR RR-TEST does not exist in /SCF/USCRDEF (check entry)

and if i maintain entry in /SCF/USCRDEF it allows access to only Replenishment and not to demand, exceptions etc.

Former Member