cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Organization merger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I would like to merge Sales org 0410 and 0420 together and will handle through single sales organization only.

I know that each sales org have their own Company code.

Could anyone please tell me how can I proceed for this requirement.

User has created a huge document for various module of each sales organization.

This will help me if I will get relevant information in Step.

Regards

Ajit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why do you want to merge 2 sales orgs? what is the requirement?????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply..

Actually this is business requirement and they wanted to control all business through

single sales organization..

Regards

Ajit

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Earlier both the Sales Organizations 0410 and 0420 were active & business has created Document in respective Sales Orgns?? Correct.

Now in future you want to have all the Transactions in only single Sales Organizaton.

But the Document Created in past are legally acceptable documents & Sales Organizations cannot be merged with effect from past date. Means the document created in past will remain under respective Sales Organizations & cannot be changed.

If in future you want only one Sales Organization, say you have to close 0420 Sales Orgn & only keep 0410 as active Sales Orgn.

Now close all the open documents in 0420 (Open Orders, Deliveries, Invoice & other docs). Once everything is closed, assgn the Organizations elements (divisions, distn channels, etc of 0420 to 0410) & instruct the users to use 0410 henceforth.

If required delete the assignments of 0420, but it is not advisable.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

JIgnesh Mehta