cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Creation on no Stock Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have a below issue, at the sales order level i am able to see the availability check working fine.

the system proposes a new date based on RLT, incoming purchase & production orders, however the delivery creation is happening when i change the date in VL01n to a future date (as per the second line confirmation).

the delivery is getting created with the order qty, even when there is no stock in the storage location (note: the material is created newly & i did not do any 561 for my testing) yet delivery is created.

i am using standard delivery type LF & standard item category TAN, standard availability check 02.

i want delivery to not be created when there is no stock in the storage location at the time of delivery creation & it should return me a message item with no delivery qty, item will be deleted. (the delivery item category is having a control already on this).

this seems to be a standard scenario, and am definitely missing something in master data level or at a specific configuration.

i had checked the below & compared the same with the one which is working fine.

Sales document type,

sales document item category,

delivery type,

delivery item category,

availability check for sales order,

avl., check at the delivery level.

can some one detail me more abt OVZ9 for delivery, which i feel might be the botheration point (note: i have controls to have it checked at the storage location level).

Thanks & Regards

Ilango

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

david_ruiz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ilango

I suppose ATP is active into your item category isnot? CHeck it into 0VLP.

AvailCkOff field must be blank.

regards,

david

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

yes it is blank, am still having this issue.

in some postings i had seen requirement class plays a certain role, where is this available, requirement type is checked, but where is this requirement class populated in the sales order/ delivery?

not sure if this is the link, but am planning to try that option.

Regards

ilango

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please see T Code OVZG as here Availability & Req. Transfer functions are there. Req. class works with Req. Type which we can see at Sales Order Level.

Best regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anukur,

i tried this option & i still have the same problem ,

i had KSL working fine for the other site , i changed the current config so that i read KSL as well for this test site & am still having the same issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Material Master > MRP3 view , maintain Strategy Group as 20 & check again by creating a fresh Sales Order.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

No this is not a MTO scenario, i cannot use 20,

I had the strategy group field blank earlier, i need to maintain 11 & i maintained it & its still not working,

how is strategy group & avl.check at the delivery controlled?, availability check is happening at the sales order level correctly.

Thanks & Regards

Ilango

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

There is possible that MRP indicator (either 1 or 2) for a storage location is active (TCode OMIR or Material master - MRP4 Tab - SLoc MRP indicator). So, the requirements, inward movements and stocks of this storage location do not go into the corresponding plant during an ATP check. Conversely, there is no check in the plant during an ATP check in this storage location.

Further, When with a ATP check a storage location with MRP indicators is specified during an ATP check, but 'No storage location inspection' is set in the scope of check, there is nevertheless only a check in the storage location.

For further information on Availability check for delivery refer SAP Note 36520.

Regards

JP

Answers (0)