Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

number range for trans./event type WA in your 2011 does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting this error while creating stock

number range for trans./event type WA in your 2011 does not exist... already checked with tcode OMBT, OMBA, and also serach column there also nobody has given proper details.. can anyone help me for this

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you practicing on IDES server?

Anyways, the Number Ranges for your FI document WA is missing for Year 2011.

Follow this:

IMG - Financial Accounting (New) -Financial Accounting Global Settings (New) - Document - Document Types - Define Document Types for Entry View

Here check the Document Type WA, note the number Range assigned.

Now go to

IMG - Financial Accounting (New) -Financial Accounting Global Settings (New) - Document - Document Types - Document Number Ranges - Documents in Entry View - Define Document Number Ranges for Entry View

Here create Number Range for Year 2011 for your Company Code.

Then assign the Number Range Key to to the WA Document Type Above.

You can also Copy the Existing Number in Document Type to Year 2011 in Copy to Fiscal Year IMG link.

Also request you to close your previous threads (questions) on time.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have followed your procedure after that how to do below things . tell me how to do fiscal year IMG link

Copy the Existing Number in Document Type to Year 2011 in Copy to Fiscal Year IMG link

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to do either one of the two things.

1. Define & assign new Number Range for Year 2011

2. If you DO NOT WANT to define new number Range for Year 2011 & continue with same number Ranges of Last year only then use Copy to Fiscal Year Link.

As far as how to use Copy to Fiscal year, have to watch the screen, it is self explanatory.

But once again, if y ou have already done step one above then second step (Copy to Fiscal Year) not required.

Hope this clarifies,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta