Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Certificate and Certificate Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone explain me what is Quality Certificate and Certificate type are

I understood like both of these are used in GR for Purchase order only.

I am corect..??

Pleae explain me.

Regard's,

Uday.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Quality Certificate and Certificate type are not only related to purchase order ,It can also be related to Delivery inspection.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujith,

Thanks for your reply.

Can you please explain me about Quality Certificate and Certificate type and what is the relation between these..

Regard's,

Uday.

Former Member
0 Kudos

A quality certificate certifies the quality of goods. The chemical or physical properties of goods

can be recorded as:

Inspection results

Characteristics for the batch

A customer may have specific demands for quality, which may take the form of customer-specific

specifications (specification limits), or lead to additional quality inspections.

In addition to customer-specific certificates in which the contents and layout is tailored to the

customer requirements, there are also general certificates that are suitable for use by a greater

number of customers.

Generally, a quality certificate is created automatically or semi-automatically for a delivery item.

In certain cases, a certificate may be requested ad hoc from a location for which no

customer/vendor relationship exists. You can create a certificate directly for an inspection lot or

a batch, when a delivery does not exist.

Certificate can also be received from the vendor when it comes toInspection against purchase.

Now Certificate type is nothing but the depending upon different customer there amy be different requirement .These are broadly classifed into type of certificate.

Relation between them is A certificate is always has a certificate type.This is only to catagorize.

In simple words you give quality certificate to a customer or receives from your vendor in order to certify goods.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujith,

Thanks for your clear explaination.

REgard's,

Uday.

Answers (0)