Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comercial Invoice and Excise invoice in one single document

former_member392819
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

My client requirement is to have a single print out document for commerical invoince and excise invoice.

Can you kindly help me on to this topic.

Thanks,

Sravan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sravan

As per your client requirement if the commerical invoince and excise invoice should come in the same printout then you need to include the additional data in the smartform to the output type. So you need to give the requirement to your technical team that both commercial invoice and excise invoice.

If the above input is doesnt help then assign a new requirement to the output type access sequence

Regards

Srinath

former_member392819
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

Thank you very much for the reply.

Is it feasible to include excise invoice and commercial invoice in the same document. Will the law permit?

Could you clarify me the difference between those two.

Thanks,

Sravan Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shravan,

Yes. The law permits you to have the same document that serves as both commercial invoice and Excise invoice. One of my former clients had the same requirement where their commercial invoice and excise invoice is the same.

The client had a pre-printed stationery on which they wanted to take the print out.They usually take 4 copies of each invoice. One goes to the customer, one to the transporter, one to government and 4th for their reference. What we have done is, we created a single smartform that had all their requirements and assigned to the billing document type and from VF02 they used to print it on their pre-printed stationery.

Hope this clears your question. In-case you need further clarification you may feel free to revert back.

Regards,

Rohan Gudavalli

Edited by: Rohan Gudavalli on Sep 23, 2011 3:29 PM

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sravan

The only difference between commercial and excise invoices are Commercial Invoice Includes VAT details where as Excise Invoice includes CENVAT and VAT details. So as per the countrys requirement the layout should come.

It is advised to print excise invoice and commercial invoice in a different output types

Regards

Srinath

former_member392819
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan and Srinath,

Thank you very much for the valuable inputs for me.

We have a reqirement presently as "Central Sales Tax" should be classified on different combinations. Like, "From Region > To Region > Customer Tax Classification > Material Tax Classification.

How to define these in the system.

For the invoice topic... where we need to attachment that SAPscript form. Is it the same path where we assign all registers related form types or it is in different path?

Thanks,

Sravan Kumar

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sravan

As per your requirement, just give the inputs to the ABAP team that central sales tax should be classified based on the the Region.So this logic can be incluided in the smartform and based on the Region the central sales tax will be coming.

Regards

Srinath

Edited by: sri nath on Sep 23, 2011 5:05 PM

former_member392819
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

We any how given the address of the vendor in the case of procurement, customer in the case of sales and plants in the case of transfers.

Wont be the system picks it automatically depanding on the master data we give?

Thanks,

Sravan Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as Sales documents are concerned, they would be picked automatically based on the condition records you have created for CST or any tax as such.

But for Smartform, the ABAPer may need to specify everything in detail in his/her coding if you are using the same stationery as both Tax and Retail invoice.

Regards,

Rohan Gudavalli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sravan,

CST and LST are determined in to the sales document based on the plant existed at each line item level.

for this we specify the requirement 10 (plant is set) for the condition types of CST and LST in the pricing procedure in v/08.

this requirement represents the bellow program.

form kobed_010.

sy-subrc = 4.

if komp-kposn ne 0.

check: komp-werks ne space or komk-aland ne space.

endif.

sy-subrc = 0.

endform.

it means that if plant is existed at line item level the tax condition will be determined.condition will be determined based on if condition record is maintained in VK11 with the combination of plant region of the company and customer region, it is maintained in customer master.

ex: if the customer region and plant region are same system determines Local tax (LST)

if customer region is differ from plant region system determines CST.

Thank you.

former_member392819
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

You mean to say that, from customer master the region will be picked up. Plant and material will be picked up from the excise master data. With this combination, the % rate will be determined from the condition record that we maitain in VK11.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks,

Sravan Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sravan,

S, basically we maintane the tax % for the material at VK11 with the combination of key fields

country/plant region/customer region/Tax classification of customer/Tax classification of material.

so while we create sales order VA01,following procee will be done by the system

1. it will check whether item level plant is existed.if yes,

2. System will check for the valid condition record with the above maintained combination in VK11.

As we know that The data at sale order is determined from Enterprise structure and master datas.

Thank you.

former_member392819
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you.

We maintain the condition records in VK11, I agree. In order to maintain the plant/regioncode/customerregioncode/ combination, the pre requisite configuaration is, we have to define these in access sequence that has been assigned to those condition records.

For maintaining the access sequence, we need to configure the "Maintain table".

Am I right?

Thanks,

Sravan Kumar

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sravan

Yes you are right.In order to maintain the condition record,you have to make sure that the key combination has been maintained in the access sequence.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Sravan exactly.

former_member392819
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi and Srinath,

Thank you very much for your inputs.

Could you kindly guide me as to "How to configure the Maintain Tables"?

Thanks,

Sravan Kumar

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sravan

Create the condition table with the key combination plant / regioncode / customerregioncode combination, Assign the key combination condition table to the acccess sequence and assign the access sequence to the conditon type.and maintain condition record Kindly follow the condition technique only

Regards

Srinath

former_member392819
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

Thank you very much for the reply.

In which t-code we have to maintain the tables with the condition records?

Thanks,

Sravan Kumar

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sravan

A condition table will be created using t.code V/03. Kindly search in the forum how to create and maintain condition table and how to maintain condition record.

Regards

Srinath

former_member392819
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

Thank you very much for the valuable inputs and it was very value adding for me.

Thanks,

Sravan Kumar

Answers (0)