cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CWIP amount PO wise in Projects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any way to find out the Project wise PO CWIP year wise costs i.e; the amount for which the settlement 1 is already run but 8 yet to be run?

Or For few previous year projects if * is already run but some amount is in CWIP still.

How much amount has been CAPEX, how much is still in AUC which wud be different from the amount of work not at all executed?

I would like to print the details of CWIP the same way as Report CJI3 displays the data.

Kindly suggest.

Regards,

Puja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your using Investment Projects , then this data is available in transaction CJIC- Project Settlement line Items.

Please try.

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks.

But please let me know where can I see the details complete project wise as this report is just showing data wbs wise & even the quantity n othere details are not being displayed.

Regards,

Puja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

The kind of report you are looking for does not exist (not to my knowledge atleast, perhaps you should wait for other responses). The information is available in different reports for Assets, AUC and Projects. The reason being that Projects are linked to AUC and AUC to Assets. I haven't heard of a report that links all three.

I would recommend you to go for custom development to suffice your purpose (you may use the logic of standard reports to assist you in gathering the required information). Another option could be to download the relevant information from various sources and probably format it in excel.

Project cost can be determined from CJI3.

AUC cost (not yet settled) can be determined from FBL3N.

Regards,

Ammar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If you want report for values for AUC using WBS element , then you will have to develop report using PS , FI ,AM tables.

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please help me with the logic also?

I am not able to locate the quantity for the PO in CWIP.

Regards,

Answers (0)