Thanks alot for your fast response.

We are trying to upgrade Solution Manager Stack from

ST-PI 2005_1_700 to ST-PI 2008_1_700 ,

While applying patch it was suddenly stopped with an error

"Manual modification adjustment is neccessary"

While I tried to adjust it.

In Note correction tree. This the message with " green tick"

"0001293326 EWA: Newest ST-PI Is Rated 'Outdated'; Wrong RTCCTOOL Date"

and is not allowing me to proceed further.

How to go about.

Thanks in advance.

regards,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos
While I tried to implement the note "69455" system is giving the message that there are no valid corrections and is coming out of the process

"Note 0000069455 cannot be implemented since no valid correction is available."

This note contains the releases of patch sets, and you have to apply the patches according to the output of RTCCTOOL.

RTCCTOOL gives you step by step process on how to complete the inst/upgrade.

Re-read the full content what you pasted here, you will find what to do and how.

Regards,

Nick Loy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check this note also 1300023 , check mainly the versions and need to apply corrections.

You can ignore and proceed further.

Regards,

MSR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

I suggest you run RTCCTOOL first and check what version of ST-PI is recommended by the report.

If you are applying the recommended version and see a green tick during modification adjustment, it generally means no modification is required and you should be good to proceed further.

Regards,

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

Thanks for your reply.

As suggested by you, I executed "RTCCTOOL" programme.

It Has given that 4 notes were in red status.

They are.

1. [Note 69455 ] Addon upgrade ST-A/PI 01N_700SOL

Description "Servicetools for Applications Plug-In" for Solution Manager 4.0-7.10 (Addon delta upgrade package)

Implementation From http://service.sap.com/supporttools->ST-A/PI download the addon upgrade package ST-A/PI

01N_700SOL. Upload to tx SAINT (just as you would do for an installation) and install as per note 69455

Then restart report RTCCTOOL and choose 'List->Refresh from SAPNet'.

4. [Note 539977 ] ST-PI Support Packages

Description Addon supportpackage level 4 for ST-PI 2008_1_700 for 7.00 [patches up to level 4 for Basis tools for services]

Implementation Open http://service.sap.com/supporttools->; ST-PI 2008_1_700 ->Supportpk. Add patch SAPKITLRD4 (and predecessors if not yet implemented) to download basket. Release basket via Maintenance optimizer. Upload from frontend int transaction SPAM, define a queue and import the queue.

6. [Note 539977 ] Note 1312413 for ST-PI

Description Maintenance Certificates for SPAM/SAINT may get periodically overwritten by invalid ones on ST-PI

2008_1_7* SP 00. Prevent this proactively,even if you do not yet use the automatic maint. certificate

distribution.

Implementation We recommend that you implement the Supportpackage SP1 for ST-PI 2008_1* to solve the error. Only if

not possible implement note 1312413 with not version >=12 using SNOTE. Regarding automatic maint.

certificate distribution see http://service.sap.com/maintenancecertificate.

9. [Note 1293326 ] EWA serviceprep correct. in sequence.

Description Wrong alerts appear in EWAlert Service preparation section (Newest ST-PI Rated Outdated / Wrong

RTCCTOOL Date) if Solution Manager ST-SER < 701_2008_2 SP1 and satellites on ST-PI 2008_1* / ST-A/PI 01L*.

Implementation Implement the coding correction of this note 1293326 with SNOTE to solve the wrong service preparation alerts. Else if you do not mind the wrong alerts simply set this recommendation manually to green after reading.

These are in green status

Successfully implemented addons/ transports/ notes

2. [Note 69455 ] Proc. after addon impl.

3. [Note 539977 ] Addon ST-PI 2008_1_700

5. [Note 539977 ] Note 1300023 for ST-PI

7. [Note 539977 ] Note 1293657 for ST-PI

8. [Note 12103 ] Collectors and TCOLL.

While I tried to implement the note "69455" system is giving the message that there are no valid corrections and is coming out of the process

"Note 0000069455 cannot be implemented since no valid correction is available."

And is same for other notes also.

How to go ahead.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Kiran