cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

page protection in smartform not working

0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a smartform with one page. For a range of order numbers multiple pages would come in output. Example : 5 order numbers , 5 page output. There is a header part, that has to come on each page which is hard coded i.e company name .

when we give small range of order number ,output comes perfect. But when range is over ten. the header part moves for some pages into previous page...........

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Thaks Problem solved. I have used condition tab and in it marked the "go to next page"..

Thanks all for your replies.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Thanks all.

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The field 'Minimum Height' of the table definition in the Smartform should help here. resolves the problem? The Minimum Height value should be a little larger than the Header height.

regards,

Aidan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try changing first of next page as First then test it.

Shiva

0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

I am using only one page. In it I am using loop to display all content.

Pattern of each page is:

Company Name

doc no. 123456 code:456 city:nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

*****************************************************************************************************************************

table with 4 cols.

******************************************************************************************************************************

footer part. of table

pm sign authority sign reviewer sign

So, when there are more then three pages, the last line in smartform goes in to next pages .Due to which other pages indentation also goes wrong. This is happening when table size is increasing more then it is in first page.

Please Help.........