cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Item

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Delivery is generated from STO/Sales Order. I have 3 Item in the Delivery.

Can I do the Post Good Issue per Item?

I.e. I only do the Post Good Issue for item 2 because no stock avaiable for item 1 and 3.

If yes, where can I find the Post Good Issue date for item 2?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mymmph -

you can delete line item1 and item 3 . and do post goods issue.

Once material is available .you can create a new delivery with reference to that sales order. So that it will bring items which are not delivered

Hope It helps

Arunkumar.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, when you partial delivery, it means that we can not do PGI if other Delivery Item is not complete yet.

so we can only PGI at Delivery header level, not item line level, correct?

If yes, where can I find the Post Good Issue date for this delivery??? On the delivery header, I only see the Planned PGI date, not actual PGI date...

please help, thanks.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

we want plned pgi date

so first wew can do pgi at 1 line itam for 2,3 line iteams can delet, ofter go to va02 and select 2,3 u can change delivary , pgi dates on ur plane .

va02 goto iteam level at schedulens click on shipping we can se pgi , delivary ,and all dates check it

we want delivary level goto hedar ,click on processing

Edited by: bojjasivasankarreddy on Sep 23, 2011 8:53 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can see the actual GI date on the delivery item overview level under Actual GI date, this will get updated only when the PGI is done, at the table level this is LIKP-WADAT_IST.

Thanks & Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

Thanks, in summary, we CAN NOT do partial PGI for the Delivery. If we want, then I have to delete the other 2 item and create it again with new Delivery later. Correct?

Another question is in the Delivery Item, there is field called PLANT. What is this field refer to ??? Because in the Pikcing tab, there is a field call Warehouse No. So basically we will pick the material from this Warehouse, but what is the Plant field refering to?

Please help.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Plant is the delivering / supplying plant. The plant is ESSENTIAL as it helps in the determination of Shipping point. Shipping pt. is mandatory for the creation of a delivery.

WH # is the warehouse from which goods have been picked.

When you activate WM or Lean WM, then you see Plant and WH # in the delivery in Tab Picking.

FYI - assignment of WH is done to Plant and storage loc. in LE

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Partial PGI is not possible and it applies to whole document.To do post goods issue, Delivery quantiy and Picking quantity must be same.So, if you want partial to post then,open the Delivery doc and reduce the Delivery quantity.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing partial PGI.

My delivery has 3 Item line.

Now I only what to PGI for Item line 2 because Item Line 1 and 3 are not ready. Can I do that?

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

If partial GI is not possible, then why in VL02N, Header, Item level too, Tab Processing, field GI with F4, one of the options is Partially processed? and what does it mean?

Please advice!

Former Member
0 Kudos

i also notice this, that's why confuse why Partial PGI is not possible...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

PArtial Pgi is possible, just change the delivery quantities and pick the same qty you want to pgi. Untless all the materials quantities are fully referenced from the SO into the Delivery and picked the pgi will be partial complete.

Regards,

Anand

Edited by: Anand Mathur on Sep 27, 2011 7:27 AM