Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7 std email notifications sent out when cart is approved/deleted/reject

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are on SRM 7 ECS.

We will be using PCW for Shopping cart and PO approval workflows.

In SRM 5,we had email notificatins sent out by "WORKFLOW SYSTEM" based on task TS10407929 SCMAILSEND.

Can anyone let me know the corresponding tasks or Workflow element in SRM 7 which is responsible for sending out emails whenever a SC is ordered,rejected,deleted OR Is there a diffrenet way how these notifications are sent out in SRM 7 because of PCW?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

maintain entries in the 'Define Recipient of Notifications' in SPRO.

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

I know the customization path for enabling the emails to be sent out.

But from PCW point of view,what task is responsible for sneding the email notifications?

The reason is that we would like to modify the contenst of the email notifications which are being sent out and I think in SRM 5 the only way to achive that was to chnage the Workflow task.

Please advise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

follow these two OSS notes '1265414' '1496850'.

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks saravanan,.

But when I check the tasks mentioned in these notes i.e.

TS40007975 TS40007983 TS40007984 TS40007985 TS40007986

None of these tasks have teh description which is in the email notification which is sent out whenever a shopping cart is approved/rejected.

Also do you think I can use "BBP_ALERTING " badi?When is this BADI used?

Pls advise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

you can also use BBP_ALERTING Badi ,then you have to capture the event and then build the logic to send the email content based on the event, but using the other option system will take care to find the event. you just need to fill the content..

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saravanan,

In task 10407929, the content is this "Shopping cart is deleted by &agent&".

In my case i am not getting the agent when shopping cart is deleted.I am getting

"shopping cart deleted by   ".

Please help how proceed further for this as i have to populate the agent value in the mail content.

I am not able to debug because  sender WF_BATCH user is not dialog user.