cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date Filter issues in MII Messaging

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have an issue on a newly commissioned MII server (12.1.5 build 99; Windows Server 2008 R2, SQL Server 2008) whereby date filters (From Date; To Date) are set to the incorrect format in the MII Message Monitor query form. The filters default to M D Y format and we require D M Y format. Date is stored correctly in the db table.

Where is this configuration set?

In addition to this I note that there numerous warning entries in the MII log of the type '** MISSING RESOURCE: Unable to localize ,< object name>'* where object name seems to be referring to a number of date/time type ojects (eg XCOL_MON, XSLT_TODAY,XLST_DECEMBER etc etc). This seems related to the first problem, if only in problem domain. How do we address this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mike,

I have been through almost the entire Netweaver Admin cockpit, including the UME, and again with an experienced NW admin but cannot locate where these defaults are set.

Can you point me to where this is configured, please?

Mark

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I believe it is tied to the language that you select, but I think the NW admin should be able to modify it or possibly add a new language property selection with those parameters. These are just guesses on my part as I am not that familar with NW.

Good luck,

Mike

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the user settings in NetWeaver UME (User Management Engine) for the date format and probably ought to check the number format as well. If it is tied to LDAP you may have to get your system admins involved.

Regards,

Mike