SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collection Work items: Use of Resubmission date and Reason

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi colleagues,

Has anyone used the Re-Submission date and Resubmission Reasons in Collections Work items?

We have Enforcement Work Items being created.

The user then enters a Resubmission reason and date in the Work item, and saves the work item in the IC Web.

However, when the user logs back in and searches for Work items, the above Work item is still visible. Also, no subsequent dunning can be performed, because an Open Work item already exists.

Your feedback and/or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Ivor Martin

3 REPLIES 3

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Ivor:

I am not sure what your issue is here.

Enforcement items must be closed before dunning - this is unaffected by a resubmission. If you want to proceed with dunning, then the user must close the item, or redefine it as non-enforcement.

As to the search aspect, it is still a valid work item and can still be found. Resubmission does not affect this. The resubmission does exclude it from the standard my work items view until the resubmission date is reached. - but the user can always search for and find that item.

regards,

bill.

subhadeep_das
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you get any solution to this ? even my user after creating resubmission at collection item level it doesnt go away and still shows in the worklist.

best regds

Subha

0 Kudos

Hi,

As I recall, the behaviour is as Bill Eastman described in his response. It still will display unless you close the Work item.

Regards,

Ivor