cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OVS in select option with INTERVAL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have implemented OVS help on Select Options.

The select option i implemented is WITH INTERVAL.

The issue is that the entry selcted from the F4 help in the TO option of the select option is not being stored and visible, whereas the entry selected in the FROM Option is selected and displayed correctly.

Can you please suggest how to rectify this issue.

Many Thanks

Deepti Vohra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am not sure is this feasible/ doable ? But one thing which you can do is just put extra line of code to validate values which user entered against the list which you are using in your OVS help .

For invalid values , throw an error message .

Regards,

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As i understand , you are using WDR_SELECT_OPTIONS as used Componets in you WD component .

It looks like that you missed some piece of code in Phase 3 of OVS method .In this phase the output is blinded to the output view using set_attribute of the event u2018ovs_callback_objectu2019.

It would be good if you recheck that values for F1 help is properly set or not .

Hope this help

Regards,

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

i have checked the code and it seems to be okay. The issue is resolved because i was selecting the same value in both From and To of the select option but if i use different values then they get selected corerctly. Thanks for your suggestion.

All,

I have another problem now.

The requirement is that the user should be able to select the values in the select option from the F4 help only and should not be able to write any value of its own.

Can any one please suggest how to ahieve this in a select option.

Thanks a lot.

Deepti Vohra