cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

file adapter and large file

0 Kudos

hi experts, i have a problem:

i have configured sender file adapter to send 4mb file from FTP server, so when i upload file to FTP, file adapter don't upload it, file just stay in folder.

I have tried to upload small file, is about 16kb, so it works fine, without any errors

I checked communication channel log in RWB, there are not any errors, all leds are green.

So i don't know how to upload 4mb file, also i checked all rights and permissions for file and user, they all have admin rights - "777".

Can anybody give me some suggestion or solution?

Thanks all for reply.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to increase your server parameters as below and try ....then you would be able to process large data

u2022 UME Parameters : May be we need to look into the pool size and poolmax wait parameters - UME recommended parameters (like: poolmaxsize=50, poolmaxwait=60000)

u2022 Tuning Parameters: May be we need to look/define the Message Size Limit u201Clike: EO_MSG_SIZE_LIMIT = 0000100u201D under tuning category

u2022 ICM Parameters: May be we need to consider ICM parameters (ex: icm/conn_timeout = 900000. icm/HTTP/max_request_size_KB = 2097152)

Regards,

Naveen

0 Kudos

thanks man, i will try it tomorrow, i will post to you

Edited by: kinderus on Sep 22, 2011 6:03 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Same issue I am also facing. Where to check the server parameters?

Yesterday File sender channel was responding today it's not at all responding. The channel is green with no error also.

Regards,

Nutan