Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Window display in all pages of smartform

former_member565381
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created a smart form, where in which text created in one of the windows is printing on all pages of the Smart form. But I want the text in that window should be displayed in only first page. But there is only one page. Please suggest.

Rgds,

Gsaasg.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member821147
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Br.

if u want to avoid this problem fallow this procedure.

select that window --> conditions ---> select radio button ( only on first page ).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Select the Text element, then Conditions -> then select the Only on First Page check box.

Then the text will be printed on first page not on all the pages.

Shiva

former_member565381
Participant
0 Kudos

Friends, there is only one page created in the smartform. As main window text is more, its spreading to more pages. I have tried by giving conditions, even then it is printing in all the pages. There is only ONE page created in the smartform.

Rgds,

Gsaasg.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If first page is full then how is the data being printed in next page.

when you give first of next is first then it will print first page again in page2

Shiva

former_member565381
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Shiva,

There is only one page. NO next page.

Rgds,

Gsaasg.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gsaasg,

Include this text in main window itself. So, you will not have to maintain any conditions and also, the text will be displayed only on the first page. The data which is flowing will go to next page and this way you can avoid the printing of your text on second page.

Thanks,

Archana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since you are in SMARTFORMS you can use the condition tab of your window for that.

Code something like &PAGE& = 1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

you can add the conditon SY-PAGE = 1 in your Window tab.

BR,