Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EHP1 installation error in PI_BASIS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello colleagues,

I install the EHP1 but in the phase CONFIGURATION the installation is stopped,

1. Error message set: 'Enhancement Package inclusion failed, no upgrade package found for component 'PI_BASIS'; please make sure that all packages included in the System Stack XML are available in the EPS inbox'

2011/09/22 14:35:35 START OF PHASE PREP_EXTENSION/SUBMOD_EXTENSION_NEW/EHP_INCLUSION

I download the PI_BASIS but the error continue.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in SMSY, make sure that PI_BASIS is seen.

then, re-generate XML file again is MOPZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

The file xml is download the Solution Manager Optimizer but continues the error.

Regards.

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MOPZ relies on information fetched from SMSY. if SMSY's information is invalid, you wil lhit the problem you mentionned.

so, check in SMSY.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you added PI_BASIS into the stack and re-generated the stack XML?

Best regards,

Orkun Gedik

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> # Error message set: 'Enhancement Package inclusion failed, no upgrade package found for component 'PI_BASIS'; please make sure that all packages included in the System Stack XML are available in the EPS inbox'

>

> 2011/09/22 14:35:35 START OF PHASE PREP_EXTENSION/SUBMOD_EXTENSION_NEW/EHP_INCLUSION

>

> I download the PI_BASIS but the error continue.

Did you download those packages that were put in your download basket along with that XML?

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

Did you generated Stack XML contain PI_BASIS? It is not enough to copy PI_BASIS package into the EPS/in directory, you need to regenerate the stack XML with PI_BASIS.

Best regards,

Orkun Gedik