cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Certificate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Please provide me Details of Quality Certificate for the Discrete MFG Industry.

Thanks & Regards

Shoib

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Can one provide Solution for this issue.

Thanks & Regards

Shoib

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for Continuous Replying Sir.

Did you try this as suggested above?

Yes Sir I tried the above said procedure.

Or, in QC20 you can try changing the processing mode from 1, (First processing), to 2, (repeat processing). This will only work however if the output already exists in the delivery?

Yes Output type is displayed in VLO2N

It sounds to me like you have the first processing mode on in QC20 when you run it?

No Sir,I have run qc20 by changing Processing mode at 2,3&4,Then also it is showing same error

What is probably happening is the output is on the delivery but it cannot be processed until the batch number is assigned to the delivery. Once the batch number is assigned, the output is processing automatically on the saving of the delivery and thus the output on deliveries with a batch assigned always has either a status of 2 - processed, or 3 - error.

When you run QC20 with a processing mode of 1, it won't find any because all the deliveries with an assigned batch have been processed and are either a 2 or 3.

No Sir,I have run qc20 by changing Processing mode at 2,3&4, Then also it is showing same error

When i go to VL02n entering delivery number clicking on Outbound Delivery->issue Delivery output->selecting LQCB->Print Preview->_Error is coming "No certificate profile was found"_

No certificate profile was found

Message no. QC030

Diagnosis

No certificate profile was found.

System Response

The system cannot carry out selections without a certificate profile, and so processing is canceled.

Procedure

To create a certificate, a certificate profile assignment must be available for the date in question. Therefore, you should check the certificate profile assignments. To find them, you can use the search function in the _Display certificate profile transaction._ when i click on Display certificate profile it is taking to qc01,where i have already defined the certificate profile.

When I go to qc02 check the Certificate Profile Manually enter Delivery number I m getting 3 error as Said below?

1 The specifications for characteristic 0001 were not found in batch A0K0531 Material 30000020 Plant 1300

Message no. QC090

Diagnosis

In batch A0K0531 Material 30000020 Plant 1300 the specification data for characteristic 0001 from certificate profile 30000020 Certificate type E21 Version 000001 was not found (master record: Plant 1300 Master inspection characteristic CL001).

System Response

The specification data cannot be output for this characteristic.

Procedure

Check the data origin of the characteristic in the certificate profile.

Note

Please note that for the selection of inspection lots, only those characteristics whose processing has been completed are imported.

The implementation guide contains detailed information on how you define display modes for inspection characteristics.

In this case, the key is QC00. You can see which characteristics are imported on the details screen.

2 The specifications for characteristic 0002 were not found in batch A0K0531 Material 30000020 Plant 1300

Message no. QC090

Diagnosis

In batch A0K0531 Material 30000020 Plant 1300 the specification data for characteristic 0002 from certificate profile 30000020 Certificate type E21 Version 000001 was not found (master record: Plant 1300 Master inspection characteristic WE001).

System Response

The specification data cannot be output for this characteristic.

Procedure

Check the data origin of the characteristic in the certificate profile.

Note

Please note that for the selection of inspection lots, only those characteristics whose processing has been completed are imported.

The implementation guide contains detailed information on how you define display modes for inspection characteristics.

In this case, the key is QC00. You can see which characteristics are imported on the details screen.

3 The data for batch 000000000030000020 1300 A0K0531 could not be printed

Message no. QC138

Diagnosis

No data is printed for batch number A0K0531 material 000000000030000020 , plant 1300.

This can be caused by the following:

Not all data was found for a characteristic in the certificate profile that is marked as obligatory.

No requested data was found for any characteristic in the certificate profile.

System Response

The creation of the certificate profile is canceled.

If the certificate is for a delivery item, the status of the message is set to Incorrectly processed.

Please guide me for this error

Regards

Shoib

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When i go to VL02n entering delivery number clicking on Outbound Delivery->issue Delivery output->selecting LQCB->Print Preview->Error is coming "No certificate profile was found"

Lets solve one thing at a time. This is the first thing you have to solve.

Double check in QC15/16/17 that you have assigned the material in question to the correct profile. If you think you got that right, you need to check to see what the delivery was looking for.

I don't have a system to check but in the delivery you can look at the output that failed and there should be a button somewhere to display the COA profile stategy serach it used to try and find the COA profile assignment. It will show you the tables it looked through for the assignment. This will probably show you why it didn't find your profile.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear FF,

The output type is displaying in Delivery (vl02n).

I have tried by making all required changes in qc20, but again it is showing the same error message as earlier.

u201C_Delivery number generated is not getting displayed in QC20 Delivery Field ,Only those delivery number are displayed which are created without batch numberu201D._

Can u please tell any setting to be done at batch number + delivery+ certificate?

In our company we manually entering the batch all material.

Waiting for reply

Thanks & Regards

Shoib

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try this as suggested above?

Or, in QC20 you can try changing the processing mode from 1, (First processing), to 2, (repeat processing). This will only work however if the output already exists in the delivery.

It sounds to me like you have the first processing mode on in QC20 when you run it. What is probably happening is the output is on the delivery but it cannot be processed until the batch number is assigned to the delivery. Once the batch number is assigned, the output is processing automatically on the saving of the delivery and thus the output on deliveries with a batch assigned always has eiher a status of 2 - processed, or 3 - error.

When you run QC20 with a processing mode of 1, it won't find any because all the deliveries with an assigned batch have been processed and are either a 2 or 3.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus ,

The error message while i run Transaction QC20

No messages for initial processing exist

Message no. VN108

Waiting for Reply

Regards

Shoib

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you create the output types in your deliveries?

You can consult with your SD person as they should know how to add and create outputs against deliveries.

SAP provides two standard COA output types, LQCA and LQCB. You should be able to see these in config already. But you may need to check the configuraiton.

But your error basiaclly means that when you tried to create COA for a delivery, the delivery had no COA outputs on it.

Now it maybe that you selected a COA where the output has already been processed. In that case, you can edit the delivery and do a repeat processing of the output.

Or, in QC20 you can try changing the processing mode from 1, (First processing), to 2, (repeat processing). This will only work however if the output already exists in the delivery.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply ,

After Goggling I have found the link from sdn and configured according to it, but getting error of certificate profile,

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/9002247f-4b7f-2c10-10ac-c6fe29807...

Waiting for reply

Regards

Shoib

Former Member
0 Kudos

what was the error ?

Mahee

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Great!

Now.. we can't help if we don't know the error!

FF

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is nothing special or different about certs for discret mfg vs. other production.

Search the forum and try googling. There is a lot written on this already on the net and in these forums.

FF