Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager 7.1 SOLMAN_SETUP -> BPO Dashboard Setup stays on red LED

tobiasharmes
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi.

We have another strange behaviour in Solman 7.1 Setup->Basic Configuration->Automatic Activities. Step "BPO Dashboard Setup" was first red LED because "Cube 0SM_BPMRH is not active and will now be activated automatically" and then "System status failed for system" without further information in the log.

Now if we execute the step again, the Job AGS_BPO_DASHBOARD finishs successfully, but nonetheless the LED stay red. Also the log below the Automatic Activities list is not updated and has still the two old messages from above in it. I think we refreshed pretty much all buttons on the website and cleared the browser cache.

And by the way: I can't find the mentioned cube in RSA1, isn't this the place where all the cubes should be listed?

Any ideas?

Cheers, Tobias

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please have a look at SAPnote 1617181

Cheers

tobiasharmes
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Stephan.

Thank you, we will try this.

Cheers, Tobias

tobiasharmes
Participant
0 Kudos

Update: It solved the problem. Thank you!

Cheers, Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also facing the same issue, but the latest version (16) of the note 1617181 is already implemented in the system.

Any ideas??

Thanks,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My ST level is on SP08 and the note above can't be implemented. The BPO Dashboard Setup is still in RED icon.

What should I do to resolve this?

screenshot below:

Thank you!

Regards,

AJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AJ,

Please check whether the background job for BI Setup (CCMS_BI_SETUP) had been completed successfully. If it has not finished yet, or finished unsuccessfully, you could meet error with these steps.

Did you run tcode RSA1 with option "Only Activate"?

Hope this help.

Regards,

Loc Nguyen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am too facing some errors.. can anyone help me on this?