Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reference Value (Price) Question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

Good day to all.

I would just like to ask if there is a way in which the document flow doesn't show the Ref Value (Price)?

I actually get the program name & screen number. However, I cannot find in spro where to do the changes. Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Erza.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It can be achieved using screen variant, I guess. However, I shall tell you how to find customization.

If you have a structure name / table name, please go to transaction SM30 and enter the same. Now click the customizing button, it will take you to the appropriate place in SPRO.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi P Gomatheeswaran,

Thanks so much for ur response. It's so nice to know that it is really possible. I checked w/ the doc flow. However, I cannot find the structure name/table name in the document flow. Pls also let me know where i can find that.

Also, can u teach me do the screen variant you were saying?

Thanks so much.

Erza

Former Member
0 Kudos

I also did try doing screen variant using tcode SHD0. In screen variant tab i entered screen variant, program name & screen number. Then create. New window appeared. However, no fields from doc flow showed up. That's the reason i can't hide the ref value field.

Btw, ref value in doc flow only shows in the va03 overview > docflow. Not in header.

Thanks again,

Erza.

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Erza,

Though I can't guide you technically, I can provide you some good source of information to explore.

1. Screen variant creation process: [SDN article on screen variant|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/a070bfbb-d34a-2d10-b092-ecbe0b0d4a4c]

2. Handling your requirement through user exits. This method is also most relevant for you:

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran