cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while importing Configuration Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys

When I try to import a Configuration Scenario from DEV to QAS, I get the following error.

CC_xxxxxx is already locked in change list Standard Change List by user xyz Activate or reject the change to object Communication Channel: * | ERQ_BS | CC_xxxxxx and restart the import

I went to the Lock Overview from Administration, of both DEV and QAS and I don't see any objects locked under that particular user. Why do I get this error ?

I removed that particular CC from the Configuration Scenario and imported again. I still get the same error and this time, it pointed out to another CC in my Configuration Scenario.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

go to the change list in ID. There will be some objects that are not yet activated.

Activate them and then reimport

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shabarish,

It worked and thanks to everyone who helped me.

I went to the " Change List" tab in QAS, I got this error in QAS, and assigned all the open items in the above user id to my userid and opted Reject changes. Then I imported again and it worked.

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Eoin_Kierans
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Check to ensure that there are no open change lists for the user specified within the error. You should also check the note #1399960 'Database Inconsistency for changelists in PI'.

mateen_popatia
Participant
0 Kudos

Check whether all the objects of your configuration scenario are activated or not...you can check this from the change list tab...In the same tab you can also enter the username "XYZ" to see if any objects for that partcular user is inactive or not...