cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivary Document Creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have created standard sales order with order Type OR , item category TAN ,schedule line category CP , put requested delivery date as 18.9.2011 .

But in schedule line system confirm delivery date as 23.09.2011 .All the setting use for this process is standard

Now when I am trying to create delivery document on date 20.09.2011 system is allowing me to create delivery document and as that material is in stock I can able to do PGI also.

So my doubt is as system as confirm quantity on date 23.09.2011 ,it should allow to create delivery and also PGI before 23.09.211.

Request you to please help me in understanding my doubt

Regards

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i am not a expert,

please goto va02 , check avilabulity, and sechedul line date .

and u can check vov8, lead time in days, prapose delivary date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is stock available today in system...what is the material availability date?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes stock is availeble in system and Material availebility date is 20.09.2011 .

But then why system is giving confirm quantity date as 23.09.2011

Regards

Ashish

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly Check once again go to VA02 and select the line item and click on the availability check and check the schedule line date

Check & Revert

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Material availability date is 20.09.2011 and In Schedule line at line item 10 is requested delivery date as 18.9.2011 and at line item 20 date 23.09.2011 with confirm quantity

Material is in stock on current date

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

This is SAP standard behaviour. YOu have entered the requested delivery date as 18th , so system have done backward scheduling first, as system couldnt confirm the quantities with backward schedling it took the material avaialable date 20th as base and to that it added the Transit Time and Transportation lead time and confirmed 23rd as the confirmed delivery date. Transit time and tranporation lead time are taken from the route.

Hope this clarifies ur query

Thanks,

Srini