cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost Center Defaulting from SRM User Setting ( i.e Personal Setting)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All:

We are upgrading from SRM 4.0 to SRM 7.0.Backend ERP is ECC 6.0

Issue in SRM 7.0:-

The user has set a cost center in SRM user settings, I also updated the user attributes in PPOSA_BBP so Cost center is there default attribute.

When creating a SC and then setting defaults, it copies the SRM user settings for the company code, plant, storage loc, and in account assignment takes Cost center from attributes (not from the user settings), but does not fill in the Cost center value from user settings (still blank, and that blank copies to all lines).

Any OSS note ?

Regard's

Sushovan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushovan ,

Cost Center Defaulting from SRM User Setting ( i.e Personal Setting) can be achieved doing this config .

Go to SPRO  SAP Supplier Relationship Management  SRM Server  Cross-Application Basic Settings  Roles  Maintain Attribute Access Rights by Role. For the Attribute that you want in SRM User settings

Here to get the drop down of CC /WBS /Asset etc, you need to maintain those in the attributes of the user. User will then be able to see the drop down for CC (for eg.) and then he can select default .

Thanks & Regards

Pradeep Kumar Dondeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SRM 7.0 there are 2 places where you have to do Accounting related settings.

1. In PPOMA settings (User attributes)

2. In SPRO, there is a node for Accounting. Please check whether you have maintained the Account Assignment Categories there. The entries in SC are picked up from this place.

Let me know in case you have further questions.

Regards,

Girish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are getting other values then cost center also should be picked up. Kinldy debug and check it up with the Netweaver Portal Consultant whether it is getting the values from the SRM System.

Regards

Sameer