cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settlement Rule not generated automatically for Network Activities

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any one help me with this? I have created a project with network activities, I have maintained a rule (settle to WBS) in spro - assign settlement rule to network type. When I try to settle I get the error message 'Maintain Settlement Rule of the Sender'. Upon checking my network activity, no settlement rule is generated for the activities. I only have settlement rules generated for the WBSs. Any ideas? How do I get my project to generate settlement rules for network activities automatically?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stheurkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

goto OPUV transaction, maintained default rule as PS1 and then try.

Regards,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

This was already maintained but the settlement rule for the network activity wasn't generated. Any ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you ensured that the entry has been maintained against the correct plant.

Also ensure that correct configuration has been maintained at the following nodes in SPRO:

Project Systems -> Costs -> Automatic and Periodic Allocations -> Settlement -> Define Settlement Rule for Network

1) Define Strategies for Determining Settlement Rules

2) Assign Strategies and Default Rules to Network Types

Regards,

Ammar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As suggested by other, also check whether settlement profile has been created and assigned to your project profile.

Hope you will get the settlement rule.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

A default rule is assigned ti the network and strategy (02 - WBS element is assigned). My WBS is also assigned to a Sales Order in Va02. Could this have anything to do with it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Was this network / project created before you miantained all the config? If yes then try creating a new project after all the configurations are done.

Regards

Sreekanth

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a new project after maintaining the config for settlement and the settlement rules were generated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition to what all other colleagues have suggested, also check the Assignments tab in the network and see if the WBS is maintained there. If its not maintained, pls maintain it and then check the settlement rule.

Regards,

Gokul