cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MII Mobile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

I have to display some chart on a mobile device using SAP MII v11.5 . I went through the blog " [mobile charts|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/9d3b9b9b-0e01-0010-d58a-a3a9415aab28?quicklink=index&overridelayout=true] but i have been advised to use SAP mobility solutions.

The question " Is SAP mobility solution a mandate or you can totally configure this using MII without any resolution issue? "

Please Advise !!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through this blog. It might be useful to you.

/people/musarrat.husain2/blog/2011/06/08/charts-for-mobile-devices-using-flot-and-xslt

Regards,

Musarrat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Musarrat !!

I had been through your blog too.I wanted to ask did you face any issue while using the servlet features of MII ?

The approach you have mentioned is a good work around.

You did not require any mobility solutions for this or the servlet method right ?

Rgds,

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arun,

I did not face any issues while using servlet. But it depends on the solution you want to give. If you want UI with basic interaction, then you can go with servlet. But for advanced interactions, you have to go with an alternate approaches like the one I mentioned in my blog.

My knowledge of SAP mobility solutions is very limited, but I feel that any solution made for mobile devices using SAP's technologies(viz an application in MII) as platform is a type of Mobility solution.

Regards,

Musarrat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Musarrat!!!

Has anyone else tried creating mobile screens using SAP MII servlets ? . Just want to know if there are any more pre requistes other than the one mentioned in the blog above

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all, now I have to create mobile screens to windows mobile 5.0, taking into account my server is netweaver java 7.3 with MII 12.2.2, how kind of pages should I use to the application that will run over windows mobile 5.0 ?

I have created another application (not for mobile) with IRPT pages using javascript ajax to get data from the MII transactions, its working... this same application I have executed in windows mobile 5.0 and nothing worked, I think its not supposed to run advaced javascript codes, isn´t it ?

Could anybody drive me to the correct solution to windows mobile 5.0 with SAP MII ?

Answers (0)