cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Elster Error: Premature end of file

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guru's,

I have implemented the Elster Solution VAT2005 (SWCV Elster 2.1).

If I test the Service I see this error at sxmb_moni:

<SAP:Stack>Während des Anwendungs-Mappings com/sap/xi/tf/_ElsterProxyResonse_ ist eine RuntimeException aufgetreten. com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException:Premature end of file.</SAP:Stack>

But if I test the Mapping at ESB, both(Message Mapping and Operation Mapping) are working fine.

Has anybody are an hint for what is happenend?

thanks a lot.

franz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I test the Service I see this error at sxmb_moni:

<SAP:Stack>Während des Anwendungs-Mappings com/sap/xi/tf/_ElsterProxyResonse_ ist eine RuntimeException aufgetreten. com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException:Premature end of file.</SAP:Stack>

This is an error in the mapping of the response. Check if there is a response from ELSTER server and if the response looks correct.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello stefan,

thanks for your reply.

If I test the response message in ESB at Message Mapping and Operation Mapping it work fine.

In the response body it have the return code from Elster:

<Rueckgabe>
  <Code>0</Code> 
  <Text>Daten wurden erfolgreich abgespeichert.</Text> 
 </Rueckgabe>

kind regards

franz

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The error shows that your response mapping from the target to source is not done as expected. This might work in design time Tool (mapping and operation mapping). Check the business requirement and see target structure what you have and see that match with the message structure comes from the client and see you have taken all the measures to map all the response fields.